• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Spooky season is upon us!
(11-01-2022, 04:47 AM)JaySovereign Wrote:
(11-01-2022, 01:02 AM)Virida Wrote: Have you tried using a different browser, e.g. Edge?

I'm not downloading a browser I don't need just to play the game better. Like I said, more transparency is needed with things like this as I'm pretty sure the "surprise" was just getting the game unlocked and there being no badge to begin with.
If you are using a pc with windows, edge is always installed, no download required. Also no one is forcing you to play, if you don't enjoy it just ignore the minigame.
Ooh, squibbon.
Ooh those adults look amazing! I'm going to need more squids.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Oh WOW I love the Gudra Kornaros! So pretty creepy XD
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
A small bug that prevented user badges from being awarded has been fixed.
How many points do we need to get the badge? I tried for it yesterday and got one win out of the games I played. Today after the above message I tried again and won twice, bringing me up to 5000 points. Is it still broken or does it require a lot more points than I assumed? I’m trying not to be frustrated but it’s hard to figure out without information.

So that this message isn’t only a complaint I am including my funky little deer friend :] [Image: kCoAf2.png] I love these guys very much
From peeking at the top ten board (I hope it's okay to post this, since it's just openly accessible information), the person with the lowest number who has a badge has around 36.000 points. The next person with 28.000 points doesn't have the badge. My guess is 30.000 or 35.000 although there is a tiny chance it is lower and the badge just didn't show up for everyone yet. For now I'll just assume I'll never get enough points and just enjoy the creatures and minigame.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Oh that’s quite high, hm. Are we sure it’s a points thing or is it only for the top players on the leaderboard? Also do we think it’s top scores from a session of consecutive games rather than total scores? I haven’t been able to tell if those stack, I haven’t gotten two consecutive games and the page doesn’t indicate which score it uses on the board.

EDIT: ok leaderboard is total score i think, the top score is capped because it resets to 0 every time you start

EDIT 2: I think the badge is just still really bugged? There are people lower on the leaderboard who have it. I haven’t gotten it yet, still don’t know how to trigger it but i suppose i’ll keep at it
my lab, if you’d like to help with my young creatures!
When I checked the leaderboard the only person who had it had 100k points, so hopefully it's just a glitch lol

Loving these new species too!! The capsules reminded me of ticks and black widows but cephalopods (orthocerids??) and creepy deer are even better
I have finally acquired the badge and I also just got onto the leaderboard in my attempts to achieve it, unsure if these things are related or coincidence ?

also i haven’t mentioned yet but but i really love the fossil theme, the ichthyosaur is my favourite of the backgrounds :]
my lab, if you’d like to help with my young creatures!