• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A New Story Unfolds
A new quest is available to play!  Go to the quest page and look for "Yesterday was a long day in the lab, and now you're catching up on your beauty sleep..." for the next installment of our story!
YAY, new quest <3
My lab: https://finaloutpost.net/visit/Granitore/default 

I dont really have a favorite creature yet, but that can change in the future...for now...i like many..

this lil spooder dances for attention, maybe you try to pat it?

[Image: K9n1q3.png]
great - completed already! :-)
it was right, nothing to find for the quest inventory? or no mission to fullfill? not that i made something wrong :-)
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
Been looking forward to this since the announcement, just played it - oh man, the plot thickens! I love this story so much. Big thanks to the writers!

I kinda wish we'll get a "other outpost viewpoint" chapter (maybe later on when the current story arc is finished) to find out what the other people were thinking this whole time...
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
Uh oh, that didn't sound good, hopefully they have some kind of firewall that Dr. A..something (can we have a people-listing of the other outpost too please? XD) won't be able to hack ...
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
(10-02-2022, 11:37 AM)Kiwiana Wrote: Uh oh, that didn't sound good, hopefully they have some kind of firewall that Dr. A..something (can we have a people-listing of the other outpost too please? XD) won't be able to hack ...

Oh yes! Or invest in some good sturdy deadbolts...
(and I would also like notes on the other people, maybe they could unlock after playing the quests to avoid spoilers?)
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
wonderful news. thank you!