• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
These are beautiful, I love the color range and the sprite work is gorgeous.
[Image: t5CGl3.png][Image: WDLB73.png][Image: YXCvH3.png][Image: eT6us3.png]
Am I the only one who wishes the females were flipped so the couples would face each other?
My Lab | My Keep
I Absolutely Adore These New Little Guys, I Can't Wait To See All The Colour Varieties They Come In. <3
If You Enjoy My Creatures, You Can Find My Lab Herehttps://finaloutpost.net/visit/EternalSummer
I want them all, they are so precious !!
[Image: coacp3.png]
« Pas de patience, pas de science. »
I really like that the males and females have different sprites. :3 Tasmanian Griffins are very cool. These are definitely one of my favorite species now.
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
Love me some dimorphism! Gorgeous creatures, and lots of variation. Thanks, spriters and writers!
A dragon-like creature brings you a tattered Scroll | A chocolate-colored Reganta Plumaro whistles past, flitting away to his Lab
[Image: oH2BoXg.png][Image: NlYHI.png]
Finally thinking about it again. They are suspiciously tanuki shaped! Are they based on Tanuki's?
[Image: BBn5I3.png][Image: WxKnS3.png][Image: q9XGe3.png][Image: VX2CY3.png]
(08-18-2022, 08:10 AM)TheCure Wrote: Finally thinking about it again. They are suspiciously tanuki shaped! Are they based on Tanuki's?

Since I just had to look up what a tanuki is...no xD
They are based on wolf-meets-songbird with some inspiration from microbats; basically the floof rounds out their bodyshape a bit and makes them a tad more aerodynamic
Yeah, the fluff makes them look really songbird-y.
Can we be informed when we can donate to unlock the lab notes?
[Image: rkNPY2.png] Making mistakes is proof that you‘re challenged.
(08-22-2022, 12:57 AM)JaySovereign Wrote: Can we be informed when we can donate to unlock the lab notes?

yes, i always post in the respective announcement thread the second a species notes are available, which will be on the 28th at the same time of day this annoucement was made.
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair