• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
OUTPOST #1 - BULLETIN #149
PRIORITY: URGENT
PURPOSE: ANNOUNCEMENT
SUBJECT: NEW SPECIES DISCOVERED
Attention all scientists!
A joint field expedition by Agnes Schnani, Iris Evada, and Ryan W. Vernon has resulted in the discovery and documentation of a new species known as the Minuskla Casadisto! These small but feisty creatures are yet another example of the incredible potential for diversity possessed by the animals that now inhabit this world.
Despite their size, they should not be underestimated, and care should be taken when handling them in a laboratory setting. Field study permits are also available, and Agnes Schnani has submitted a map marked with the locations of nearby populations as well for reference. All research notes can be submitted to Iris Evada for organization purposes. Ryan W. Vernon is in the process of mounting several naturally obtained skeletons to include in a display piece in the common room later this year.

[Image: BmMqZ1.png] [Image: 5mhSd1.png]
This species will flood the cupboard for 48 hours before joining the normal rotation.
O heck, a new critter!
New creatures!! I grabbed a couple capsules as soon as I saw them. I'm so excited to see what they grown into!
Wonder what it'll be :o small n feisty
[Image: BBn5I3.png][Image: WxKnS3.png][Image: q9XGe3.png][Image: VX2CY3.png]
H Y P E
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
Why I am always locked???
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
Yay! Can't wait to study the new creatures in the lab ;) So curious what they'll be!
[Image: M2tn93.png]
Lab / CS / Scroll / Keep
I grabbed three, should be enough.
Ooo, I'm excited! Definitely intrigued to see what this'll hatch into~
[Image: dgWyC.png]
――――――――――
  RISE AND REIGN. 
it's never a good idea to guess what a creature will be based on the capsule, but the "grab by the neck" immediately made me think of the correct way to deal with an angry goose so now I'm just like... picturing tiny aggressive mouse-sized geese LOL