• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
The "long neck" comment definitely makes me feel like this will be a noodle-y creature. Maybe...ferret-adjacent? Another snake? Goose, as mentioned, is also possible. It sounds like these will also be "small and feisty" so I'm not gonna guess llama or anything. Trying really hard to think of any critters with long necks...
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
(08-15-2022, 12:17 AM)Outpost Hunter Wrote: Why I am always locked???

same here! ;-D
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
Aw yes, I'm early enough to be able to grab six of these, but late enough to already see a juvenile. That pup is adorable!
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
thank you for this news! I have catch the new eggs now, The eggs is too cute
Wonderful!!
[Image: coacp3.png]
« Pas de patience, pas de science. »
Omgggg they're like little Tasmanian devils!!! loveee them
[Image: BBn5I3.png][Image: WxKnS3.png][Image: q9XGe3.png][Image: VX2CY3.png]
Ooooh, the first time I'm here for a new species! What a little cutie! Can't wait to see how they develop.
❤Please click me❤
They do look like little Tasmanian Devils! Or, if we're getting another prehistoric-inspired creature, maybe marsupial lions (thylacoleo?)
[Image: dgWyC.png]
――――――――――
  RISE AND REIGN. 
Oh my gosh
This is probably my favourite new creature released in recent months
[Image: kXUTo3.png]           [Image: HU90z3.png]
→My OC Sein and Azul[Image: 1.gif]
awww winged wolves, cool!
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^