• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Summer Event 2022
(07-02-2022, 10:53 AM)Foxypuff Wrote: Is it just me or are the flower capsules more common than the other ones?
Same here. Couldn't get a single fish now
[Image: kXUTo3.png]           [Image: HU90z3.png]
→My OC Sein and Azul[Image: 1.gif]
Yeah all morning I've only seen pompaca capsules. I guess people snapped up all the fish ones?
Cool...I managed to win...once.
Actually it is not too hard. There are fewer choices that one needs to consider which makes the process of elimination easier.
I just write down the choices you can make then mark down the ones that are correct then write down what ones are in the right order and palce and go form there. It's kinda fun but I agree the reward is a bit dismal.
ohh, i love those new critters and the new badge, it is so pretty, it was also nice that you could earn a bit gold through the game!

the new game is fun, as soon as you got the hang of it, it is pretty easy, i just use the first 2 rows to find out what colors are used...after that it gets easier.

The conecpt-artists, artists, writers, devs, everyone that worked on these, you out-did yourself again, such pretty critters & a nice badge, i love collecting badges in games! <3
My lab: https://finaloutpost.net/visit/Granitore/default 

I dont really have a favorite creature yet, but that can change in the future...for now...i like many..

this lil spooder dances for attention, maybe you try to pat it?

[Image: K9n1q3.png]
Wow, the Netimos sure are something. :D Are you trying to get me to hoard more fish?! :D

(That said, I haven't actually seen a single Netimo capsule since the flood ended, but I'm also on vacation and busy with other things, and out of the loop as to how rare these chaps are supposed to be as per community discussion! The description does call them rare, so I guess I know where my splicer-designated money is going once these unlock... c_c)
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
Very impressed by the cool new fishies too XD Only managed to get two tho at the beginning of the flood, afterwards I didn't see them anymore sadly.
The Mantis is very very colorful, so will need lots of them to collect :D
Am at 20/50 in the simulation room, just 3 fails so far due to lack in rows, so it should be no problem to get the badge^^
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
Love the Oarfish inspirations for the Netimos- definitely give me Leviathan-Class Subnautica vibes~

Also, I have to ask- how are people so good at the minigame? 
I've only won 23 times, so far. Usually I guess all but one sequence piece correctly by the end...am I just dumb?
[Image: dgWyC.png]
――――――――――
  RISE AND REIGN. 
(07-03-2022, 11:45 AM)Lothbrok Wrote: Also, I have to ask- how are people so good at the minigame? 
I've only won 23 times, so far. Usually I guess all but one sequence piece correctly by the end...am I just dumb?

It basically works like Wordle. You get hints which gene comes into which position (or if it is contained at all) and based on that you can find the solution.
         I hoard things I find pretty :3
[Image: IAYAf3.png]   My TFO LabMy DC Scroll       [Image: OQxDD.gif]
[Image: MAOY.png]
(07-03-2022, 11:45 AM)Lothbrok Wrote: Love the Oarfish inspirations for the Netimos- definitely give me Leviathan-Class Subnautica vibes~

Also, I have to ask- how are people so good at the minigame? 

It's mostly strategy and a bit of luck.
[Image: Screenshot_20220703-145530.png]
Here's an example. I know all but the last (duplicate) colour so I put the known tile of a colour plus one additional. If the additional turns orange it has to be a duplicate. So in the third row we have two blue one of which turned orange so that is the missing one,  two cyan ones  only one is orange so that is the one I already know the position off and the one pink is orange so pink isn't the answer for the missing space either.
wonderful ! i run play to event! thank you!