• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Summer Event 2022
(07-01-2022, 11:25 AM)JaySovereign Wrote: The game does not work correctly. I'm always left with an extra colour that I've already guessed, leaving the last slot impossible.

Edit: Just realized it's because colours could be repeated, making the game much MUCH harder. And our reward? 2 Gold. I honestly can't say that I'm thrilled with this event.
The game is still pretty easy and can be completed in under a minute per game so more than 2 gold would be a bit much imo
(07-01-2022, 01:43 PM)Virida Wrote:
(07-01-2022, 11:25 AM)JaySovereign Wrote: The game does not work correctly. I'm always left with an extra colour that I've already guessed, leaving the last slot impossible.

Edit: Just realized it's because colours could be repeated, making the game much MUCH harder. And our reward? 2 Gold. I honestly can't say that I'm thrilled with this event.
The game is still pretty easy and can be completed in under a minute per game so more than 2 gold would be a bit much imo

That is your experience. Not everyone will find it as easy as you do. Clearly this wasn't considered here. In my opinion, this is harder than the Flappy Bird game we had. I'd much rather do that than play this.
[Image: rkNPY2.png] Making mistakes is proof that you‘re challenged.
(07-01-2022, 06:15 PM)JaySovereign Wrote:

That is your experience. Not everyone will find it as easy as you do. Clearly this wasn't considered here. In my opinion, this is harder than the Flappy Bird game we had. I'd much rather do that than play this.
Personally, I enjoy the game but I’m also struggling with playing it. Maybe there could be an Easy Mode option, but less gold is rewarded?
Please also click these! :)
[Image: Uwqgh3.png] Lab & ChickenSmoothie <3    Currently collecting: Ebena Kuranto

I am a busy person. I may not respond to trades or messages instantly. Please respect this.
(07-01-2022, 08:12 PM)rileypillow Wrote:
(07-01-2022, 06:15 PM)JaySovereign Wrote:

Personally, I enjoy the game but I’m also struggling with playing it. Maybe there could be an Easy Mode option, but less gold is rewarded?
I'm doing a little better with it now, but I can see that it's stopped awarding gold. I figured it must be a daily cap. Is there a way we can show the progress needed for the badge?
[Image: rkNPY2.png] Making mistakes is proof that you‘re challenged.
Looks like these guys are based on...Oarfish and a Mantis. So I was way off mark. BUT I still think the Pompaca might turn out to look flowery as an adult. There are a lot of flowery-looking mantis morphs and species in real life and the "floro" is really giving me flower vibes. I am excited to see what the adults look like. They're sounding colorful and I love colorful.
The Netimo....well I mean at least I might get the "very big" part right? I know Oarfish are really big, and we don't have a scale for them yet, so I'm gonna stick to them being very large. Oarfish are also super cool, so I'm looking forward to seeing what the adults look like.
...I also wonder if either of these are going to have sexual dimorphism? I know real life mantises do, so I'm curious to see if the Pompaca Floro will follow suit.
[Image: oXB3e3.png][Image: 9WYid3.png][Image: fW9cl3.png]
Thanks for the delightful event! I am always loving the stories told in the quests. I always put up some cool music when I get to work through those quests. I personally really like the game and don't find it too difficult. It's the OG wordle, I love it!
heureka
[Image: XLYiD3.png][Image: pQKfE3.png]
Kinda fun.
The one thing that grinds my burritos is when you manage to find, say, three DNA strands, and you get them in the right place and all but you use up all your guesses and when you replay and use the same sequence then it all changes so the strands you originally had are now null and void...bummer. :)
Still it's fun....
"Badge progress: 28/50 wins."

the wins do not change, although i guessed right several times. does anyone know, why?

okay, now it has changed, after i entered over the Quest Tab...
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
Is it just me or are the flower capsules more common than the other ones?
(07-02-2022, 10:41 AM)lamel Wrote: "Badge progress: 28/50 wins."

the wins do not change, although i guessed right several times. does anyone know, why?

okay, now it has changed, after i entered over the Quest Tab...

They change when you reload the page
         I hoard things I find pretty :3
[Image: IAYAf3.png]   My TFO LabMy DC Scroll       [Image: OQxDD.gif]
[Image: MAOY.png]