• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Creature Discovered
When do the capsules begin flooding? For some reason the cupboard is empty and just says "There are no capsules currently available." for me. It's been like that all day.

I did finish the scavenger hunt afaik.

Nevermind it started working right after I posted this :)
Happy Birthday! Very nice capsules!
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
Happy birthday TFO!!! It's a shame about a smaller celebration this year - but it's understandable.
Thank you for this new release and here's to another year !
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
It was difficult to grab some in the cupboard but I managed to get two, I can't wait to see what will emerge from them !
[Image: coacp3.png]
« Pas de patience, pas de science. »
Happy B-Day!! Best wishes you get the two computers fixed!^^
No clues about the scavenger hunt tho, not sure what to look for after visiting all NPCs^^
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
Spoiler/hint for the scavenger hunt (highlight to see):
Check Coral´s creatures
Ty, unfortunately I could not figure out who is making c... Even checked the bulletin board ^^
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
(05-03-2022, 05:21 PM)Kiwiana Wrote: Ty, unfortunately I could not figure out who is making c...  Even checked the bulletin board ^^
If you look at the NPC labs there is only one with a custom critter matching that hint
Oh my! It has grown up!
[Image: coacp3.png]
« Pas de patience, pas de science. »
(05-03-2022, 12:01 AM)Corteo Wrote: (including not one but both site programmers' computers dying at the same time)
Can I just say, as part of this clause, that I find this remarkably ironic? I do still have my work laptop, though I'm (legally) limited by what I'm allowed to do with it, so I'm not entirely off the grid, but wow, this is one of those cases where the evil stars aligned. 8D

For the curious: My laptop is mostly fine, but it desperately needs a new fan (almost surely because I dropped it when I was last travelling, even though the problem only manifested a few weeks later; but basically the laptop fan got slightly loose and was shrieking at me like a dying animal whenever it was spinning at an inopportune angle, which was about half the time) and is thus in laptop-hospital. Worst case, it'll be in laptop-hospital for six weeks or so (time it takes for them to order a replacement fan), but I'm hoping for a faster resolution, because this is one heck of a depressing state of affairs. I can't really write my book (or rather, I can sort of do this but it'll be a pain to re-import from Google Docs), I can't code, I can't really log my IRC conversations and thus can't really search through them, I can't play video games on my laptop, I can't stream music, I can't watch Netflix. You get the point.

I can browse the web! I can connect to IRC! These things are fine. But I sure am useless right now and it's both hilarious and slightly sad.

Still erring on the side of hilarity, mind you.

Ask me again in a few weeks. 8D

----

Big thank you to the rest of staff and Corteo's mobile phone thumbs for the new creature!
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]