• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Show off your Saltantas!
I am not so much of an Saltana Fan, but I breed my quest pair (both on the dark side and kind of similar looking) regulary - and they have a lot of different und beautiful offspring. I hope this link will work:
https://finaloutpost.net/action/78EdW/children
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
(09-09-2021, 07:43 PM)Outpost Hunter Wrote: I am not so much of an Saltana Fan, but I breed my quest pair (both on the dark side and kind of similar looking) regulary - and they have a lot of different und beautiful offspring. I hope this link will work:
https://finaloutpost.net/action/78EdW/children
only you can see the offspring of a creature you own, so you'd have to show them off individually. ^^
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Thanks for letting me know. I hope with providing the link, it will still work. I knew, that the button is only visibile to the owner.
Here are some of the pretty offspring, the pair produced:
[Image: fBwaV3.png][Image: JIcL33.png][Image: wJg6y3.png][Image: zzRcV3.png][Image: a5ghV3.png]
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
Salts are among my favourite creatures!

[Image: 7JQvZ3.png][Image: tiXIG3.png][Image: BYYd83.png][Image: cdT4c3.png][Image: BVYD73.png][Image: NCLAM3.png]
[Image: vWzC53.png][Image: HaFfm3.png][Image: al4A53.png]
i wanted to have just TONS of them, but i think i'm taking a break to just farm pure glublekos.

[Image: MzWar3.png] [Image: 1MoSu3.png] [Image: VwHP33.png] [Image: jnMgx3.png] [Image: YtbfU3.png] [Image: Z7cqX3.png] [Image: GiRPv3.png] [Image: HCXCp3.png] [Image: TcEl23.png]
[Image: unknown.png][Image: VHiUx3.png][Image: VwHP33.png] [Image: YtbfU3.png]