• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Recent Genome Splicer Hack Explained
(04-01-2022, 08:41 AM)lamel Wrote: interesting new capsule, like a harlekin/clown-hat. sorry, when it is a silly question, but it is only avaiable in the genome splicer yet?

Yes, it is a splicer only species
It's so exciting! I took two of them, influenced male and female, we'll see!
[Image: coacp3.png]
« Pas de patience, pas de science. »
well... that much about me and saving gold...i bought 6...

exited to see the adults, as always: lovely design for the caps and juveniles! <3
My lab: https://finaloutpost.net/visit/Granitore/default 

I dont really have a favorite creature yet, but that can change in the future...for now...i like many..

this lil spooder dances for attention, maybe you try to pat it?

[Image: K9n1q3.png]
I bought six too lol ... bye bye gold XD
Hey - they remind me of little pug puppys :D
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
this is what i wanted to say - Möpse!! (Pugs) - very curious now for the adults.
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
They look like Shar-peis.
(04-01-2022, 12:00 AM)Shark Wrote: Although we were able to recover the missing capsules and lab equipment, as well as shut down Yosof Palliard’s store once again, we were unable to prevent him from hacking into the genome splicer to add in the new capsule. A tricky bit of programming was implemented by the devious criminal, preventing us from easily removing this data. We recommend extreme caution for any scientists who take an interest in this new capsule, as the highly mutative DNA makes it difficult to predict what will emerge.

[Image: GmbPb.png][Image: ikvPS.png]
(These will stick around in the splicer permanently.)
Can't wait to get my hands on some of these
wee, mutative! What kind did you see untill now? i saw in addition to the pug-shar-peis Silberfische and Erdferkel, a kind of Camel-Bird and something my old eyes really can't identify, it is round with a tail and looks somehow like an alien-insect. will they all breed with each other? that would be funny, never knowing, what the hatchling will be :-D
regards, lamel

[Image: 8lDfr3.png][Image: gffDA3.png][Image: xgdtg3.png][Image: vIKL03.png][Image: SJOU03.png][Image: oyXwz3.png][Image: IlGkl3.png][Image: cdANe3.png][Image: ziCRu3.png]
That's all of them, yes!
Heads up that they are sterile due to their unstable dna
Oh wow - just discovered there are many different outcomes? Very cool! :D
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^