• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Recent Genome Splicer Hack Explained
Can't wait to see their creature notes!
I love how they're not just some release but flesh out the TFO lore. Though I'm a bit bummed they can't breed, it makes sense and fits into the world. You've outdone yourselves again, thank you so much!
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
GAME: These are the same species.
Me: I don't believe you... Top on is clearly an Iguana, bottom one looks like a Lystrosaurus. 

[Image: qJGYU8d.png]
[Image: t5CGl3.png][Image: WDLB73.png][Image: YXCvH3.png][Image: eT6us3.png]
Am I the only one who wishes the females were flipped so the couples would face each other?
My Lab | My Keep
The adults in the OP remind me of my English Bulldog mix and now I need 70
I love all the different variants! So far I’ve seen a grown rat/croc/bat hybrid and the bulldog deer in the OP, and I’m really excited to see what the griffin chick, tiny shrimp and dragon millipede become!

Edit: Here are 2 of mine that grew, the left came from the tiny shrimp and the right is the rat hybrid, in case anyone wanted to see the adults:
[Image: j2a6V3.png][Image: Xpxyu3.png]
Please also click these! :)
[Image: Uwqgh3.png] Lab & ChickenSmoothie <3    Currently collecting: Ebena Kuranto

I am a busy person. I may not respond to trades or messages instantly. Please respect this.
It's so funny that there are different outcomes!
[Image: coacp3.png]
« Pas de patience, pas de science. »
For those of you not in the Discord, here is an image with examples for adults from all outcomes. From left to right: ratpig, shrimp, xeno, bird, puppy
Spoiler, beware!
(04-04-2022, 10:45 AM)Virida Wrote: For those of you not in the Discord, here is an image with examples for adults from all outcomes. From left to right: ratpig, shrimp, xeno, bird, puppy
Spoiler, beware!

Ooh I need some of these birds! Come on, capsules, come onnnnn!
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I like all the versions. I'm just disappointed they can't be bred and are going to be one of the higher priced ones in the splicer. But a huge thumbs up to the artists.
I am going to get poor while trying to get a puppy, the only one I am still missing^^
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
the lab notes for this species is now available to donate towards! the notes are 50k.

if you wish to donate alongside your fellow users, click on World > Creature Notes > find the species name of the new release(s) and click it, then type how much gold you'd like to donate. :>

for those who don't know what unlocking lab notes does: it allows you to see the capsule, juvenile and adult descriptions all in one place as well as showing some other info relating to them. it also unlocks the ability to use the predictor for that species, allowing you to see all genes that species has and more.

have fun!
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair