• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Нет войне (No to War)
Donated to Doctors Without Borders, I hope it'll help.
Anyone using Google Chrome probably got this notice, but Google are matching donations, if you want to double the impact of your buck.
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]
(03-09-2022, 10:49 AM)Corteo Wrote: What is unfolding in Ukraine is a humanitarian disaster. From the beginning, we at The Final Outpost have realised that we have a responsibility to respond to global events.

The Final Outpost will be donating the complete ad revenue and patreon/paypal income for March to charities working in the region. Corteo has additionally been donating his free time to assisting refugee rehousing in Germany and arranging safe transportation from the border. Because of this effort, new features may be delayed.
If you are in a position to help financially, we encourage you to research and find trusted charities who are working in Ukraine. If you live in Europe, consider sending practical help like food or clothing to those crossing the border. Speak up where you can to what is happening.
Here are a few charities we have found. The Final Outpost is not affiliated with them in anyway. 

It might interest you to know about World Central Kitchen - it's a non-profit organization created by Chef José Andrés. Right now, the organization (and Chef Andrés himself, last I heard) are in Poland on the Poland-Ukraine border to help feed refugees making their way across.

The truly impressive part of his organization is that WCK is a 4/4 star charity with nearly 86% of what they receive going directly to the people they are serving.

I just wanted to shoutout this charity because they are exceptionally transparent with their finances and since they're a smaller charity, not as many people know about them. My family has donated to them. If you (or anyone else reading this) is interested in donating as well, please take a look at the charity for yourself at their website and follow their twitter for live updates on the project from the Poland-Ukraine border.
[Image: hRHpv3.png]
Little Bean
♥ Please consider petting my other children too ♥
(03-18-2022, 03:30 PM)Elodee Wrote: It might interest you to know about World Central Kitchen - it's a non-profit organization created by Chef José Andrés. Right now, the organization (and Chef Andrés himself, last I heard) are in Poland on the Poland-Ukraine border to help feed refugees making their way across.

The truly impressive part of his organization is that WCK is a 4/4 star charity with nearly 86% of what they receive going directly to the people they are serving.

I just wanted to shoutout this charity because they are exceptionally transparent with their finances and since they're a smaller charity, not as many people know about them. My family has donated to them. If you (or anyone else reading this) is interested in donating as well, please take a look at the charity for yourself at their website and follow their twitter for live updates on the project from the Poland-Ukraine border.

Thanks for this info. I like this initiative. Donated! :)
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
(03-19-2022, 12:30 AM)pinkgothic Wrote:
(03-18-2022, 03:30 PM)Elodee Wrote: It might interest you to know about World Central Kitchen - it's a non-profit organization created by Chef José Andrés. Right now, the organization (and Chef Andrés himself, last I heard) are in Poland on the Poland-Ukraine border to help feed refugees making their way across.

The truly impressive part of his organization is that WCK is a 4/4 star charity with nearly 86% of what they receive going directly to the people they are serving.

I just wanted to shoutout this charity because they are exceptionally transparent with their finances and since they're a smaller charity, not as many people know about them. My family has donated to them. If you (or anyone else reading this) is interested in donating as well, please take a look at the charity for yourself at their website and follow their twitter for live updates on the project from the Poland-Ukraine border.

Thanks for this info. I like this initiative. Donated! :)

Wonderful! I'm so glad to hear that. Chef Andrés and WCK do excellent work. Thank you for donating!
[Image: hRHpv3.png]
Little Bean
♥ Please consider petting my other children too ♥
(03-22-2022, 01:04 AM)Elodee Wrote: Wonderful! I'm so glad to hear that. Chef Andrés and WCK do excellent work. Thank you for donating!
My employer matched the donation, too. \o/