• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Species Database
That makes sense Znowy, was just something I noticed as I was going through your sheet. I noticed the same issue with images in my own sheet as well, Blue
My Lab  |  Girafo Enthusiast  |  My Scroll
Join us on Discord!
Hi Blue, found a doggo with wrong code (Abbb) no. 239.
Update: 28 June 2020
Monta Selo sheet has been made!

Fixed the error mentioned by Evelyan, I'll double check entries next time.
I have been busy lately, so the entries will be added into the database a few days late, but I will try my best ^^
Saltanta! <3
Update: 30 June 2020
The submission forms will be closed and undergo rework. The sheet itself will undergo maintenance, so no new records will be added. You can still view the sheet for genetic reference as it is complete with genetic info and comparison!

It is unknown when the sheet will be reworked and the submission forms updated, but it will definitely contain more creature records! And after the update, it may be possible for people to be able to visit the creatures directly, but increasing their happiness is not mandatory. Thank you for supporting this project, and I hope the rework won't be long!
Saltanta! <3
This is probably just what you didn't want to hear, but it looks like the fluganta ratos got an art update (male, female, and hatchling). Some of the differences are subtle, but easier to see if you have the old sprite to compare the new sprite with.
(06-30-2020, 08:54 PM)Mathcat Wrote: This is probably just what you didn't want to hear, but it looks like the fluganta ratos got an art update (male, female, and hatchling). Some of the differences are subtle, but easier to see if you have the old sprite to compare the new sprite with.

This is exactly why I'm taking the database to a rework XD
Appreciate the info, nevertheless!
Saltanta! <3
Update: from feedback by someone, I have sorted the main ordering of the creatures by color on the old database. It will probably look like such on the reworked database too. Let me know what you think :o
Saltanta! <3
Update: 31 August 2020

It's been a long time, but the rework is finally here! A lot more data compared to the previous database, color sorted to please the eye, as well as being able to copy the cells containing the creature's images now as each one is linked to an existing creature! And with that, the Creature Submissions Form has been reopened! You can contribute to the database through them using the provided form located on the first post of this thread.

I hope people can benefit from my hardwork ^^
Saltanta! <3
Wow - thank you for your hard work! I am fairly new to the site, but it was very interesting to check out your sheet to see all the different variations. Can I still help with something?
[Image: 324VK.png]  Visit my Lab!     Looking for a creature with the partical code PMR  [Image: 8m9tW.png] Buying Sciuros for 50g!
Thank you! All those hours paid off, in a way ^^

You can if you're able to use the database to check the genetics of a creature that you want.
Go to World -> Lab Notes -> Creature Notes, you will find the species notes. In one of them, you can input a creature's name or code to see its genetics. If you happen to find a creature whose genetics are not already in the database, fill them in the Creature Submission Form in the first post of this thready, and eventually I'll add them in!
Saltanta! <3