• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Species Database
Update: 11 June 2020
Female Tagalo with BODY genes of AAbb previously seems to "have no eyes". It was fixed, and with that, I have also made the appropriate changes to the Tagalo database. (I have also added a few new female Tagalos with such genes that I happen to find.)
Hi BlueLatios,

just letting you know that on the Tagalo page you have one with the wrong gender. Number 70 is female, not male.

And I have finally figured how to make the filter work because the way you described it just doesn't work for me. Don't know why or what I'm doing wrong but I have figured my own way that works for me so I can check your database and add my pets if you don't have them in yet.  ;)
Update: 13 June 2020
Senvida Naganto sheet has been made ^^

(06-12-2020, 08:47 PM)Evelyan Wrote: just letting you know that on the Tagalo page you have one with the wrong gender. Number 70 is female, not male.

Oooh, fixed that, good eyes. Thank you!

Thanks also for the entries, Evelyan, I have added them all into the database :D
Saltanta! <3
I'm happy to help.

When filtering today I found one Fluganto Rato with wrong code. Number 63 has blue tail but the code is for orange tail.
(06-18-2020, 12:58 PM)Evelyan Wrote: When filtering today I found one Fluganto Rato with wrong code. Number 63 has blue tail but the code is for orange tail.

Darn, that must be the result of my manual entry before I used the help of programs to add the genetic labels, sometimes my laptop's Ctrl+C doesn't work well so it pastes the gene before >.>"

Nice catch, I'll edit the genetics, then confirm it again with the existing Rato (if I can find it again). Thanks ^^
Saltanta! <3
Update: 18 June 2020
There was delay, but I'm finally finished. Ombra Vesperto sheet has been made!
Saltanta! <3
Quick update: added all the entries submitted in form, as well as making a few changes and fixes for the incorrect ones. Thanks for the contribution ^^
Saltanta! <3
Not specifically for you Blue, though I'm not sure how often Znowy checks here - The pre-notes for Selos, I noticed that they seem to have an extra belly/accent color that is missing from Znowy's notes :3
My Lab  |  Girafo Enthusiast  |  My Scroll
Join us on Discord!
Any pre notes I do is usually incomplete until the lab notes are unlocked. So if Blue found any I haven't, that's not surprising to me. xD

I really need to finish the muskbirdos, redo the sciuros, and a few others for my sheet.

To answer the "how often I check" question ... I think I sneak in every day or other day to read.
If I may add, for some reason, the functionality of Google Sheet's image-inserting procedure stores images in a way such that it cannot be conveniently exported to outside Google Sheets (even with Google Sheet's API itself). I use that method as an advantage, which is people do not click the images and view the original creatures for several reasons. Alas, it is too late to realize its downside.

If Google Sheets redesigns the web application so that you can view the image's sources, it'll be much easier for the contents to be shared to other sheets. (As for now, the not-so-convenient way to copy the images to another sheet is by directly referring to the sheet cells to import data such as using the IMPORTRANGE function.)
Saltanta! <3