• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Species Database
Update: 28 May 2020
Fluganta Ratos spreadsheet has been reworked, now with the proper genetic labels. ZnowyOwl helped a bit with figuring out the Tint genetics.

Also, a Google Form has been created. You can find it at the bottom of the main/first post. For now, I would like feedback whether it's okay and a decent way for people to help complete the missing genetics of creatures in the database. For now, there are only two existing sheets: Tagalos and Fluganta Ratos.

If you are unsure of how to check whether your creature is in the database or not, go to the sheet, use the Template Filter from Data -> Filter Views, edit the Custom Formula of each column with the genetic code of your creature. (You may have to scroll up after doing so.) If the display is blank, that means the creature is not in the database yet. You can also use this to check a desired genetic combo of a species. I hope this helps!
Update: 30 May 2020
Saltanta sheet remade, now it uses the genetic labels.
Made a slight change to the Submission Form to include the species being submitted. Added all the previous submissions into the respective sheets, thank you! :D
Update: 3 June 2020
A big update, not just one, but I have added two new sheets into the database, Stranga Sciuros and Suna Hundos. Data of Muskbirdos and Kosmira Girafos have been saved for when their Lab Notes are unlocked, so that I can provide access to their sheets ASAP.
Hope you don't mind me commenting here! Just wanted to say this is an amazing project that has been really helpful and I will definitely be looking at this regularly especially when I can start breeding my babies, it's really well put together ^^
I don't mind, Kira! And thank you for the kind words, it's nice to hear that most of my efforts yield good results to help others ^^

In the meantime, I have added the creature submissions into the respective sheets, thank you to all the contributors :D
Update: 7 June 2020
Muskbirdo sheet has been made! You can also submit Muskbirdo submissions now using the form ^^

I have already pre-recorded Girafo data as well for when their lab notes are unlocked. For the 4 recent species, it will take a while to record them again but it will be worth the wait.

I've been using dark background for the sheet to give a sense of Dark Theme for other scientists, since I assumed that most of them likes Dark Theme more. I do have the idea of duplicating the research sheet to create one where the background is the default, white one. Do you think the extra work is needed or not necessary? Let me know!
Hey ya I wanted to ask, how can I contribute creature images for the database? I saved various babies that I don't see on the database and wondered if you would want to add all possibilities for babies and adults?

thanks so much for your work :) it's been very helpful
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
(06-07-2020, 09:04 PM)Danafox Wrote: Hey ya I wanted to ask, how can I contribute creature images for the database? I saved various babies that I don't see on the database and wondered if you would want to add all possibilities for babies and adults?

thanks so much for your work :) it's been very helpful
You can contribute by using the Creature Submission Form link on the bottom of the main post! I will use the creature's code to get the image data and put them in the spreadsheet when I have time. Although I probably could add more creatures myself if I venture through more labs, I simply don't have much time to do so haha

And I'm glad that it's helpful! :D
Update: 8 June 2020
Kosmira Girafo sheet has been made! (That was a quick unlock, too!)
Saltanta! <3
Update: 9 June 2020
Cielarka Cimo sheet has been made! (Whew.)

I had to rush to make the sheet, since I have the preparations ready but wasn't expecting the Lab Notes to be unlocked the very same day. And, man, it took me more than 2 hours just to figure out how to label the Wing genes x.x Anyhow, enjoy!
Saltanta! <3