• 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Species Database
Just a small update, 91 Krizos, one Cevalo and one Cimo added by BrokenGems. I've gotten things slightly sorted out now, so I should be be able to consistently update the database every month. Perhaps not for December, since the start of 2021 is a busy time for many people XD

With that, hopefully I can keep up with updating the Database for the new creature as well! ^^
Saltanta! <3
Due to time constraints and other stuff, I will be updating the database less frequently than usual. Hopefully I can update the database soon, I haven't abandoned it yet but I still have a lot of other things to do. Thought I'd give an update in case anyone is wondering
Saltanta! <3
Unfortunately, I have been so busy that I have indeed forgotten to update the sheet yet. Idk how to make a poll, so I'll ask here instead. With the predictor feature now available on-site, do you think there's still a need to continue updating this database?
Saltanta! <3
I have updated the main front page! The creatures will have to wait, though I doubt anyone would need to refer to that if you know how to use the on-site predictor
Saltanta! <3
It's been slow for these and the Monochrome Spreadsheet, but starting from this new release, the sheet will not record or add the most recent discoveries until 2 weeks have passed. Just a small update ^^
Saltanta! <3
Small update, as I'm still busy to be able to update the sheet's contents other than the main page (and the Monochrome spreadsheet as well...). Ranblekos and Ebena Kurantos have been added. For now, if I find a creature that has a trait that's random and not genetically related, I will try to label it, the unofficial labels will be colored orange and has nothing to do with genetics. This will be apparent in future updates once I can get working on the Vira Beko and Ranbleko sheets.
Saltanta! <3