• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Summer Event 2022
(07-09-2022, 04:32 AM)DustyZoiveon Wrote:
(07-08-2022, 10:07 AM)Virida Wrote:
(07-08-2022, 09:55 AM)DustyZoiveon Wrote: How many times do you have to do the simulator minigame before you can progress in the quest? I'm really strugglin with it ><
Not at all. The game unlocking is the end of that part of the quest. The next part will be released later in the event and is independent of how often you have done the game. Only thing playing the game is required for is getting the badge (50 wins, there´s a counter on the page that shows you how often you have won, requires refreshing the page though to update)

If you have questions regarding strategy for the game though feel free to post in the quest thread and I´d be happy to help :)
Oh? I'm a bit confused then, cause I've unlocked the minigame but my quest list is saying that the quest isn't completed yet o:?

The quest will most likely get another part at a later date, so it's not completed completed, but for *now* it is as complete as it can get currently
         I hoard things I find pretty :3
[Image: IAYAf3.png]   My TFO LabMy DC Scroll       [Image: OQxDD.gif]
[Image: MAOY.png]
lab notes for these two are now available to donate towards! the Netimo costs 40k and the Pompaca Floro costs 30k.

if you wish to donate alongside your fellow users, click on World > Creature Notes > find the species name of the new release(s) and click it, then type how much gold you'd like to donate. :>

for those who don't know what unlocking lab notes does: it allows you to see the capsule, juvenile and adult descriptions all in one place as well as showing some other info relating to them. it also unlocks the ability to use the predictor for that species, allowing you to see all genes that species has and more. :D
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
okay, dumb question time...
so i got 50 of the 50 wins needed to get the badge... where do i go to look to see it...?
i checked achievements but it didn't show up there.
apologies for not being up on stuff... not terribly active and my brain isn't terribly good on details i haven't had pounded into it repeatedly for like forever anyway.
[Image: PpOqm3.png]
Thank you in advance for any/all clicks!
Feel free to mine my lab-tabs. Especially the Cuddles Plz tab!
other places to find me:
(07-14-2022, 10:55 PM)GeistStorm Wrote: okay, dumb question time...
so i got 50 of the 50 wins needed to get the badge... where do i go to look to see it...?
apologies for not being up on stuff... not terribly active and my brain isn't terribly good on details i haven't had pounded into it repeatedly for like forever anyway.
The badge should indeed show under achievements, it is a little goldfish
If it does not show try clearing your cache
(07-14-2022, 11:07 PM)Virida Wrote:
(07-14-2022, 10:55 PM)GeistStorm Wrote: okay, dumb question time...
The badge should indeed show under achievements, it is a little goldfish
If it does not show try clearing your cache
ah, okay. i see it now. thanks. ^_^
[Image: PpOqm3.png]
Thank you in advance for any/all clicks!
Feel free to mine my lab-tabs. Especially the Cuddles Plz tab!
other places to find me:
How come the Netimo is so expensive in the Gene Splicer? It is fairly rare, but I’ve had more trouble breeding them than obtaining them from the capsule cupboard. They are stunning though, so I'm not surprised.
Please also click these! :)
[Image: Uwqgh3.png] Lab & ChickenSmoothie <3    Currently collecting: Ebena Kuranto

I am a busy person. I may not respond to trades or messages instantly. Please respect this.
(07-15-2022, 09:16 AM)rileypillow Wrote: How come the Netimo is so expensive in the Gene Splicer? It is fairly rare, but I’ve had more trouble breeding them than obtaining them from the capsule cupboard. They are stunning though, so I'm not surprised.

The numbers of NR capsules dropping in the cupboard are boosted even after the flood and slowly taper off to actual rarity over time. So they have been easier to catch in the beginning than they are now.
I wasn't able to complete the event quest until now but I just saw that it is no longer available. Will I be able to complete it through the "Replay completed quests" function even though I never completed it when it was live or will I forever have missed out on this part of the story?
(07-15-2022, 10:53 PM)SkyeWyven Wrote: I wasn't able to complete the event quest until now but I just saw that it is no longer available. Will I be able to complete it through the "Replay completed quests" function even though I never completed it when it was live or will I forever have missed out on this part of the story?
The archive will have all quests, regardless of whether you played them when they were available during events. It can however take a bit for a quest to be added.
(07-15-2022, 11:45 PM)Virida Wrote:
(07-15-2022, 10:53 PM)SkyeWyven Wrote: I wasn't able to complete the event quest until now but I just saw that it is no longer available. Will I be able to complete it through the "Replay completed quests" function even though I never completed it when it was live or will I forever have missed out on this part of the story?
The archive will have all quests, regardless of whether you played them when they were available during events. It can however take a bit for a quest to be added.
Ah! Thank you so much! I don't mind waiting a bit, I just don't want to miss out on the story. :D