• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Creature Discovered
Happy Birthday TFO and thank you to Corteo and the whole team!

Every time there is a new release I think the creatures in the first post are the coolest, but when my own creatures grow up I like them even more. Is it just me or does that happen to anyone else? XD
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
(05-06-2022, 08:06 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Happy Birthday TFO and thank you to Corteo and the whole team!

Every time there is a new release I think the creatures in the first post are the coolest, but when my own creatures grow up I like them even more. Is it just me or does that happen to anyone else? XD

Always. Also although I know what every gene looks like I still love to see the first influx of user adults with all their variety
lab notes for this critter are now available to donate towards! they cost 85k!

if you wish to donate alongside your fellow users, click on World > Creature Notes > find the species name of the new release(s) and click it, then type how much gold you'd like to donate. :>

for those who don't know what unlocking lab notes does: it allows you to see the capsule, juvenile and adult descriptions all in one place as well as showing some other info relating to them. it also unlocks the ability to use the predictor for that species, allowing you to see all genes that species has and more.

have fun!
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Are these capsules incredibly rare or something? I haven’t seen one drop in I don’t know how long. :(
[Image: 3oVxT3.png][Image: NFYLS3.png][Image: y45JR3.png]
(05-28-2022, 10:01 PM)graveworm Wrote: Are these capsules incredibly rare or something? I haven’t seen one drop in I don’t know how long. :(
Not particularly no, just sought after because they are shiny and new so they get picked up super fast
Of course, moments after I posted, I saw my first one in forever LOL
[Image: 3oVxT3.png][Image: NFYLS3.png][Image: y45JR3.png]
WHOOP WHOOP YAY oops this is an old thread OH WELL. (shhhh Corteo said I could)

(05-03-2022, 12:01 AM)Corteo Wrote: unforeseen circumstances (including not one but both site programmers' computers dying at the same time)

My laptop is finally back in tip-top shape as of this Tuesday. It's been... a journey. 8D A magical journey that took me through a shrieking, broken fan, six-ish, seven-ish weeks of not having my laptop while the fan was replaced, getting it back with a partially broken keyboard, getting my operating system reinstalled wrong for no reason, trying to rebind broken keys to German umlaut keys and getting bad muscle memory habits, and finally replacing the broken keyboard at a competent laptop repair store.

I hope no one was holding their breath all this time, because that's definitely too long.

But for now, HAPPINESS.

[Image: bongo-cat-typing.gif]
pinkgothic @ schlaugh | The Final Outpost
I am the right person to complain to about NEMO's Ark (The Final Outpost clicksite)
Typically available in #dataclaw on irc.darkmyst.org (as Dread, Valcen or Taika{Work})
[ pronouns: ve/vis/ver - but not picky, use what you like! ]
[Image: hKUxm3.png]