• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
OUTPOST #1 – BULLETIN #113
PRIORITY: URGENT
PURPOSE: ANNOUNCEMENT
SUBJECT: NEW SPECIES DISCOVERED

Attention all scientists!

The discovery of two new species is being announced today! The first is a species discovered by Agnes Schnani during a recent research trip to study a new herd of Avka Felos. As it is her first solo discovery, Agnes is very excited to share her findings, and she has requested that any new data be sent to her lab immediately to be compiled with her own notes and observations. A full report on the new creature will be forthcoming.

The second creature was first recorded by Ryan W. Vernon, who enlisted the aid of Coral M. Mui to mount a deeper expedition into the southern rainforest. Their joint efforts have resulted in a comprehensive cataloging of the Koleratakos, a species as vibrant as it is loud.

With the distribution of these two new capsules, we hope that more insights into the species’ behaviors and life cycles will be forthcoming. Thank you as always for your hard work!

[Image: TZV421.png][Image: x9iia1.png][Image: PAASs1.png][Image: 2bcO11.png]
These will flood for 48 hours before becoming permanent additions to the site.
oh my god im so excited!!

naturally they have to drop on a day when all my capsule slots are full for the next few hours :'(
CONGRATS ON THE CRITTER WYV!!!!!
The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
This is so exciting!! I gotta grab as many as I possibly can!!
[Image: uJRhg3.png][Image: 5vD1d3.png][Image: g6PnF2.png]
Consider clicking my little ones! Thank you!!
Self-Proclaimed Suna Hundo Enthusiast, Government Assigned Alsalto Researcher
came on the forums before discord, was like why are there so many people online. o.O then saw this and had mini-heart attack.

YAY NEW CRITTERS.
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
I hope you all enjoy these new children! I’ve been greatly looking forward to this!!
Glubleko? Another frog/salamader?!
[Image: S7EBk3.png][Image: Fa7lF3.png][Image: TW1ld3.png][Image: JGoat3.png][Image: vV5Sc3.png]
ISO a Sabla Rego obtained on 17/10/2020.
(09-22-2021, 05:42 PM)TheWildOne Wrote: Glubleko? Another frog/salamader?!

Ooh, that would be cool! Both capsules look interesting. Koleratako sounds fierce.
We’re playing together / And it’s going well / And maybe we’ll go back / To cryosleep, who can tell?
I guess there is no one to blame / We’re splicing genes (splicing genes) / Will things ever be the same again?
It’s the final outpost / Da da daaa daaa / Da da da da daaa / The final outpost.

[Image: 0vgPQ3.png] * [Image: 202485.png][Image: 1019930.png] * [Image: 1AzEq3.png] * [Image: CCTml3.png] * [Image: MiqGl3.png] * [Image: FPIOg3.png]
I'm so beyond stoked to see what these guys grow into!
Also- Bleko? Are we getting another amphibian?! If so, YES!

Thank you to the art team/staff!
[Image: dgWyC.png]
――――――――――
  RISE AND REIGN. 
Oh these babies already look AMAZING ... I'm so excited to see the adults! Man, the glubleko baby is so adorable, look at those big ol' eyes.
[Image: Iggix3.png]
Help me make Iggix the happiest fish in the world!