• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
OUTPOST #1 – BULLETIN #101

PRIORITY: URGENT

PURPOSE: ANNOUNCEMENT

SUBJECT: NEW SPECIES DISCOVERED

Attention all scientists!

Thanks to the hard work of Joyce Toller, Coral M. Mui, and Agnes Schnani, not one but TWO new species have been discovered! These distinctive felines offer us much opportunity in the way of studying divergent evolution, and we look forward to learning more about them through collaborative research.

You can continue to read their report here.

[Image: Fives.png] [Image: Beenz.png]

These will flood for 48 hours before joining the normal rotation.
kitties!!
Hype!
Saltanta! <3
Aww, the cupboard is bare :(
avatar by DecemberStar on Flight Rising
[Image: 147Vo1.png][Image: gNBmt1.png][Image: tcJuv1.png][Image: qrC5y1.png][Image: BT9yj1.png][Image: x0eC71.png][Image: x2t8Y2.png][Image: bkZQx2.png][Image: 4Kndt2.png][Image: lE0ZA2.png]
I can't wait to see them! KITTEHS
(02-06-2021, 10:38 PM)Mondschatten Wrote: Aww, the cupboard is bare :(

That usually happens when the release starts.
Don't fret though! They should appear in the five minute drops (xx:05, xx:10, xx:15, etc). If not, then definitely during the hourly drop (xx:00).
eeeeee kitties, excitement! wondering what they'll look like. <:
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
cats cats cats!!! finally!
✧/ᐠ-ꞈ-ᐟ\ my lab ✧*:・゚✧ my scroll /ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\
I buy Fluganta Ratos for 70g! Message me here or DM me on discord (MinyMilo#9824)
[Image: 1snsn.png]
OMG OMG OMG KITTY CATS????????????

FIRST FOXES AND NOW KITTY CATSSSSSS MY TWO FAV THINGS!!!! YAYYYYYYY
[Image: 0g6bq1.png][Image: 6yFqR1.png][Image: KnDxV1.png][Image: 6a1Q01.png][Image: cdetu1.png][Image: RfVmI1.png]
(02-06-2021, 10:47 PM)Znowy Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 10:38 PM)Mondschatten Wrote: Aww, the cupboard is bare :(

That usually happens when the release starts.
Don't fret though! They should appear in the five minute drops (xx:05, xx:10, xx:15, etc). If not, then definitely during the hourly drop (xx:00).

Thanks, I usually catch the new species after they've been out for a few hours. Didn't realize they were an 'at that moment' release lol
avatar by DecemberStar on Flight Rising
[Image: 147Vo1.png][Image: gNBmt1.png][Image: tcJuv1.png][Image: qrC5y1.png][Image: BT9yj1.png][Image: x0eC71.png][Image: x2t8Y2.png][Image: bkZQx2.png][Image: 4Kndt2.png][Image: lE0ZA2.png]