• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Requesting username changes
One of the most requested features is the ability to change usernames.  This is actually a feature that is already coded in the recode we are working on!  Unfortunately it is not so easy to manually port that code into the current site.  As a short term solution, I am now opening up the ability to request a username change.  This is not an ongoing offer, but a one time thing.  You will be able to request a username change until the 19th of January.  Username changes that are granted will then happen over the following days.  Your old username will still be displayed on your /visit page for up to six months.

You can request a username change here: https://finaloutpost.net/request-username-change
clicking on the link just takes me to the index page. ^^
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
That should be fixed :)
All username change requests have been approved and processed. I tried to automate sending an email with the information, but it was a bit buggy. I think everyone should have gotten an email.... it may have gone to spam.
Thank you. Now is it be possible to change our forums usernames to fit the name we got? I can't seem to find it if it does exist.
[Image: rkNPY2.png] Making mistakes is proof that you‘re challenged.
The option is in the user CP under "your profile" on the left hand side. Not sure if regular users have the right to see it though
(01-24-2023, 02:09 PM)Virida Wrote: The option is in the user CP under "your profile" on the left hand side. Not sure if regular users have the right to see it though

I'm not seeing it, so I don't think we do.
[Image: rkNPY2.png] Making mistakes is proof that you‘re challenged.