• 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Species Discovered
lab notes are now available to donate towards! they cost 50k!

if you wish to donate alongside your fellow users, click on World > Creature Notes > find the species name of the new release(s) and click it, then type how much gold you'd like to donate. :>

for those who don't know what unlocking lab notes does: it allows you to see the capsule, juvenile and adult descriptions all in one place as well as showing some other info relating to them. it also unlocks the ability to use the predictor for that species, allowing you to see all genes that species has and more. :D
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair 
Happy they are available now and not that expensive as I expected. There were so little drops and I want manyyyy of them XD
Would be cool if the drop time for new capsules could be longer, so we can at least get two filled labs.
[Image: oL2bU3.png][Image: 2881655w4z0seehym.gif][Image: 6yPVd.png] 
Not only scientist, but also author of these (german) scifi books^^
These are awfully rare for a cap worth 85 gold. I'll hunt for hours and not see one?
[Image: rkNPY2.png] Making mistakes is proof that you‘re challenged.
(09-05-2022, 04:41 AM)JaySovereign Wrote: These are awfully rare for a cap worth 85 gold. I'll hunt for hours and not see one?

since they are still rather new, they will get snatched up pretty quickly. it's usually the same for all new releases. hopefully you get one soon.
 Always remember to smile.
~
Lab || Den || Scroll || Lair