The Final Outpost
Snowball fight! - Printable Version

+- The Final Outpost (https://forum.finaloutpost.net)
+-- Forum: The Final Outpost (https://forum.finaloutpost.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.finaloutpost.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Snowball fight! (/showthread.php?tid=963)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Snowball fight! - dustpuppy - 12-04-2021

I've dug up the gift appreciation thread, I hope that's okay! I already got so lucky with the gifts I got. :D

(12-04-2021, 06:21 PM)Kiwiana Wrote: Ty @Dustpuppy for the present, I am afraid I won't be able to return it, I just suck at this game and not patient enough to not freak out, no fun for me lol.

Don't worry, just keep giving the world the gift of books. ;)

RE: Snowball fight! - Buttercup - 12-05-2021

Oh Fun!!!
This is my First year to take part in the event, as last year I didn't understand how to do quest. lol
So Excited!

RE: Snowball fight! - Opal Nebula - 12-05-2021

Okay, I'm horrid, but you can buy the unsorted gifts (so I am) and then do the sudoku to sort them (I'm managing that), but the other game, I cannot do at all lol

RE: Snowball fight! - graveworm - 12-05-2021

(12-05-2021, 03:13 AM)Opal Nebula Wrote: Okay, I'm horrid, but you can buy the unsorted gifts (so I am) and then do the sudoku to sort them (I'm managing that), but the other game, I cannot do at all lol
Glad to know it’s not just me that finds the muskbirdo game absurdly difficult! LOL I keep trying…

RE: Snowball fight! - AMPratt - 12-05-2021

Same here. I finding I'm really no good at either of the games.

RE: Snowball fight! - JaySovereign - 12-05-2021

Not finding this very fun. It keeps saying I didn't do it correctly, but I know as a fact I did sort them right and this is the third puzzle in a row that's done this and it's refused to budge.

Edit: Sixth one now, I think it's broken?

RE: Snowball fight! - Corteo - 12-05-2021

Unfortunately sudoku will be broken for a bit. I am currently on a train with no wifi. I will fix it asap.

RE: Snowball fight! - Prof Sunshine - 12-05-2021

I just finished the quest, thank you everyone for your gifts !

Edit : I discovered the Flappy Muskbirdo game and I'll love it ! I'm not that good but it's so fun, I'll try to improve ! :D

RE: Snowball fight! - pinkgothic - 12-05-2021

Cross-posting from Discord:

Quote:[1:38 PM] Cort: Sudoku will be broken until at least 21:00 tonight. Apologies in advance.

Corteo (who is trapped on a train without proper internet) managed to remote-debug this with me and it appears to be functional again. *knocks on wood* Sorry for the downtime and have fun sorting those presents!

(Edit: Since this got merged into this post I am asking someone else from staff to also post so there's a new post marker for people who have visited the forum and already seen the previous post (i.e. first part of this one).)

RE: Snowball fight! - schenanigans - 12-05-2021

Sudoku is working again.
Simple number mode will be added back in asap, when Cort is able to get to it.