The Final Outpost
SPOILERS || Quest support - Printable Version

+- The Final Outpost (https://forum.finaloutpost.net)
+-- Forum: The Final Outpost (https://forum.finaloutpost.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site Discussion (https://forum.finaloutpost.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: SPOILERS || Quest support (/showthread.php?tid=663)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Virida - 05-09-2021

Sent a pm!
The easiest way to find a solution online is to actually brute force it. Contrary to what the quest claims it is pretty easy to break without a key

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Darth Daddy - 05-12-2021

I can't seem to read the map for shady caverns, could you help me please?

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Virida - 05-12-2021

(05-12-2021, 01:43 AM)Darth Daddy Wrote: I can't seem to read the map for shady caverns, could you help me please?

The big cave at the bottom is where Roy´s camp is. The first upward walkway is the fissure you walk through from the camp. So the first time you get asked to pick a direction is the T-shaped bit at the bottom. The goal is at the top right.
In case that does not help, I added a non-visual guide to the FAQ as a last resort.
I might have to redo the map a bit now that I can replay the quest and have more details...

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Kiwiana - 05-14-2021

Finally got to finish the new quest and just want to make sure I didn't overlook anything - is it correct that a slice of pizza in our inventory (<- whitened to not spoiler it lol) is all we get? (besides some element for our laboratory which we will get later and which I don't remember what it was exactly lol)

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - dustpuppy - 05-14-2021

(05-14-2021, 09:36 AM)Kiwiana Wrote: Finally got to finish the new quest and just want to make sure I didn't overlook anything - is it correct that a slice of pizza in our inventory (<- whitened to not spoiler it lol) is all we get? (besides some element for our laboratory which we will get later and which I don't remember what it was exactly lol)

If you've finished the quest completely, you might like to pick up a 6th capsule, which you should be able to do now. :)

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Virida - 05-14-2021

If you look at the quest page you also now have the ability to play through old quests again (no rewards, it´s just a virtual simulator after all)

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Kiwiana - 05-15-2021

(05-14-2021, 07:28 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: If you've finished the quest completely, you might like to pick up a 6th capsule, which you should be able to do now. :)

Weeeee, I didn't notice! That is gorgeous of course! :D

(05-14-2021, 11:09 PM)Virida Wrote: If you look at the quest page you also now have the ability to play through old quests again (no rewards, it´s just a virtual simulator after all)

I saw that, but didn't realize it was new!

Ty both of you :)

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Oats - 05-15-2021

Hello! i currently need help with the cavern with Roy Shade quest, i cant seem to figure out how to work the cave, i get lost every time

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Virida - 05-16-2021

(05-15-2021, 06:53 PM)Oats Wrote: Hello! i currently need help with the cavern with Roy Shade quest, i cant seem to figure out how to work the cave, i get lost every time

If you take a look at the FAQ linked in the first post, it has both a map and a set of directions to help you out! :)

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Featherfoot - 05-20-2021

I don't really remember, but what prize did we get when we finished the newest quest? I didn't get anything at the the end, and everything on the site looks the same
? ?