The Final Outpost
SPOILERS || Quest support - Printable Version

+- The Final Outpost (https://forum.finaloutpost.net)
+-- Forum: The Final Outpost (https://forum.finaloutpost.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site Discussion (https://forum.finaloutpost.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: SPOILERS || Quest support (/showthread.php?tid=663)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - TIME - 05-05-2021

Wait so for the sixth quest, the 'A knock on your door interrupts your work', I'm not sure how to get past submitting your data? I can't click anything except 'view list of creatures and categories' and the submit button, and neither of them do anything but loop me back to the same page, what am I meant to do?

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Virida - 05-06-2021

(05-05-2021, 06:14 PM)TIME Wrote: Wait so for the sixth quest, the 'A knock on your door interrupts your work', I'm not sure how to get past submitting your data? I can't click anything except 'view list of creatures and categories' and the submit button, and neither of them do anything but loop me back to the same page, what am I meant to do?

Very basic question first, do you already have data to submit? As the quest says you need to raise the required creatures to submit first; for that, only creatures you bred yourself, or grabbed from the cupboard or genome splicer work because you need the full data set from capsule to adult. Then you have to submit all 5 adults at the same time.

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Kiwiana - 05-06-2021

(05-05-2021, 06:14 PM)TIME Wrote: Wait so for the sixth quest, the 'A knock on your door interrupts your work', I'm not sure how to get past submitting your data? I can't click anything except 'view list of creatures and categories' and the submit button, and neither of them do anything but loop me back to the same page, what am I meant to do?

Since it says

"...you need to start with fresh capsules, and we’d like you to raise one creature from each of the five categories listed below"

I got me 1 capsule from each of the categories and am raising them to adults now, hoping that as soon as I have the five adults, the "submit"-button (that atm shows a page saying "Your data has been submitted and is now being processed. You still have 5 more specimen categories to submit") will then say something about the quest fulfilled/finished.

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Kiwiana - 05-09-2021

I grew a Limaka Cevalo from capsule to adult for the Fish part of the quest (it's on the list for fish), but it does not get counted when I submit. Why is that?

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - dustpuppy - 05-09-2021

(05-09-2021, 12:03 PM)Kiwiana Wrote: I grew a Limaka Cevalo from capsule to adult for the Fish part of the quest (it's on the list for fish), but it does not get counted when I submit. Why is that?

Me too! I thought maybe mine wasn't "fresh enough" since it was a shelter capsule, but maybe there's something wrong with the Limaka Cevalos? It successfully submitted my dino for the mammal category.

(05-09-2021, 12:51 PM)dustpuppy Wrote:
(05-09-2021, 12:03 PM)Kiwiana Wrote: I grew a Limaka Cevalo from capsule to adult for the Fish part of the quest (it's on the list for fish), but it does not get counted when I submit. Why is that?

Me too! I thought maybe mine wasn't "fresh enough" since it was a shelter capsule, but maybe there's something wrong with the Limaka Cevalos? It successfully submitted my dino for the mammal category.

I thought that too lol! Thought about breeding one to make sure its 'fresh', but didnt yet. And it just accepted my reptile and before avian and insect, so I guess too there's something buggy with the Limaka Cevalos.

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - FennecFyre - 05-09-2021

I'm giving up on trying to do the cipher part of the questline because I'm neither smart enough nor patient enough, does anyone wanna help me cheat and PM me the full message? Or at least tell me if the quest reward is worth the time?

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Virida - 05-09-2021

(05-09-2021, 02:08 PM)Kiwiana Wrote:
(05-09-2021, 12:51 PM)dustpuppy Wrote:

I thought that too lol! Thought about breeding one to make sure its 'fresh', but didnt yet. And it just accepted my reptile and before avian and insect, so I guess too there's something buggy with the Limaka Cevalos.

Critters only count if you are the original owner of the capsule, so the problem is that the capsule is from the shelter, not that it is a limaka cevalo

(05-09-2021, 10:59 PM)FennecFyre Wrote: I'm giving up on trying to do the cipher part of the questline because I'm neither smart enough nor patient enough, does anyone wanna help me cheat and PM me the full message? Or at least tell me if the quest reward is worth the time?

Since the message is not the same for everyone you´ll have to post your´s here for anyone to help you. The quest reward is critter capsules, but more importantly you need to finish this quest in order to proceed to the next quest (and any other quest) after it.

I could have sworn some of my other capsules had been from the shelter too, but I guess I remembered wrong then xD
Well, too bad this wasn't told clearer, now I am scroll locked and have to wait until a slot opens o.O

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - FennecFyre - 05-09-2021

(05-09-2021, 11:06 PM)Virida Wrote: Since the message is not the same for everyone you´ll have to post your´s here for anyone to help you. The quest reward is critter capsules, but more importantly you need to finish this quest in order to proceed to the next quest (and any other quest) after it.

Ohhh, I didn't realize that. I figured it was a set message. Here's what I got:
Code:
QW EPLDL FWRLBECQW EQVLD, QE QD QVYXBECWE EPCE HL XM DRQLWEQMQR VQWOD HXBT EXNLEPLB EX RBLCEL C ALEELB HXBUO.

I've been trying to run it through automatic decoders online using the key but it won't give me anything.