The Final Outpost
SPOILERS || Quest support - Printable Version

+- The Final Outpost (https://forum.finaloutpost.net)
+-- Forum: The Final Outpost (https://forum.finaloutpost.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site Discussion (https://forum.finaloutpost.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: SPOILERS || Quest support (/showthread.php?tid=663)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Virida - 03-24-2022

(03-24-2022, 10:38 AM)RM Damika Wrote:
Virida Wrote:
RM Damika Wrote:I trei it for week  and it don´t work

Try what exactly?
This : QE QD XFB OFEJ CWO YBQGQULNL EX ABLCEPL UQML QWEX C WLH CNL XM LWUQNPELWVLWE.
The other Problem is i have Completed al quest an no extra spot
The quest that gives an extra slot is the one after the decryption one so it is correct that you do not have it yet. You can only see the quests you have unlocked so far, so even if it looks like you have finished all quests that is not necessarily the case.
There is an explanation of how to do the decryption in the FAQ linked in the first post, complete with a translated alphabet. Or have you already decrypted it and it doesn´t take it? If so please post what you have and I can look it over! :)

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - RM Damika - 03-24-2022

Virida Wrote:
RM Damika Wrote:
Virida Wrote:
RM Damika Wrote:I trei it for week  and it don´t work

Try what exactly?
This : QE QD XFB OFEJ CWO YBQGQULNL EX ABLCEPL UQML QWEX C WLH CNL XM LWUQNPELWVLWE.
The other Problem is i have Completed al quest an no extra spot
The quest that gives an extra slot is the one after the decryption one so it is correct that you do not have it yet. You can only see the quests you have unlocked so far, so even if it looks like you have finished all quests that is not necessarily the case.
There is an explanation of how to do the decryption in the FAQ linked in the first post, complete with a translated alphabet. Or have you already decrypted it and it doesn´t take it? If so please post what you have and I can look it over! :)
I look for the text Thanks

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - sakurakid - 03-27-2022

i'm folling ! this code are absurde PXHLGLB, Q PCGL ALLW ECDTLO HQEP DLWOQWN XFE EPQD VLDDCNL QW PXYLD XM BLCRPQWN CWJ XFEYXDE DEQUU XYLBCEQXWCU.

i has put carol + the letter of alphabet ABCDEFGHIKJLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ Nothing.

I has try the various code has posted in this topic the other user's, but nothing result.

i has try the compiute message: carol help all dowload are erased (these message i have find searching the letter that compose a compiute word)
other compiute message i has try: carol pc down all download violated. nothing

the composition carol glb cgl lw ecd hq qwn xf qd cnl yld m blc wj xde quu. nothing

i do not know well the english language, it very much difficult this is seven days i reflect how is the possible logical solution since all copied responses are reduced to failure.

carol + combination equal letter? example: carol xxxxx more other equal letter?
compiute message for carol? but none letter formule a compiute word in english, i have check the vocabolary of world reference! example: pxh i think are a possible word, but i check the vocabolary result? i don't have find any word have how first letter P and letter in the middle X and finish letter H, i have think a word is probable photography ,but do not have a x in the middle
very much much difficult.

Some user have idea how is possible resolving this absurde and infamous code?
Please not send me back at the post of viridia, i have try 6 time the possible ideas have put but any do not has product a result.

i think after this i renunce for total at the quests, all quest present many difficult, i search and try but my commit do not producing none result and me angry.

UPTADE OTHER MY TRY WITH CODE: first compute message
carol photography download corrupted.
carol remember pached all weed
carol all pached weed corrupted pc
carol all download are corrupted
nothing result

upate my new try
i has consult this site https://www.languageteam.it/lt-magazine/art/164/Alfabeto-inglese-le-lettere-e-la-loro-pronuncia-

carol when check all pc you remember the download and attention to pached weed is possible corrupted the pc

carol q xfe qw xm cwj

caroleibisidiiefgieicaigeikeielemenoupikjuaarestijuvidbljuekswaized

eibisidiiefgieicaigeikeielemenoupikjuaarestijuvidbljuekswaized

carol + letter and english proununce

carolXYLBCEQXWCUDEQUUXFEYXDECWJBLCRPQWNXMPXYLDQWVLDDCNLEPQDXFEDLWOQWNHQEPECDTLOALLWPCGLPXHLGLB <- contrary order

carol whit phonetic english word

all none

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Virida - 03-28-2022

(03-27-2022, 06:52 PM)sakurakid Wrote: i'm folling ! this code  are absurde PXHLGLB, Q PCGL ALLW ECDTLO HQEP DLWOQWN XFE EPQD VLDDCNL QW PXYLD XM BLCRPQWN CWJ XFEYXDE DEQUU XYLBCEQXWCU.

(...)
carolXYLBCEQXWCUDEQUUXFEYXDECWJBLCRPQWNXMPXYLDQWVLDDCNLEPQDXFEDLWOQWNHQEPECDTLOALLWPCGLPXHLGLB <- contrary order

all none

This is a simple substitution cypher.
You have to write out the regular alphabet and substitute it with the alphabet key. That way you get that C = A, A = B, R = C, O= D, L = E, the first letter being what the quest gives you, the second being the letter of the translation. So using the table from the FAQ you can translate the message. Top is the letter in your message, bottom the translation
click me for the table

Example for your code: PXHLGLB = However

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - sakurakid - 03-28-2022

(03-28-2022, 04:06 PM)Virida Wrote:
(03-27-2022, 06:52 PM)sakurakid Wrote: i'm folling ! this code  are absurde PXHLGLB, Q PCGL ALLW ECDTLO HQEP DLWOQWN XFE EPQD VLDDCNL QW PXYLD XM BLCRPQWN CWJ XFEYXDE DEQUU XYLBCEQXWCU.

(...)

all none

You have to write out the regular alphabet and substitute it with the alphabet key. That way you get that C = A, A = B, R = C, O= D, L = E, the first letter being what the quest gives you, the second being the letter of the translation. So using the table from the FAQ you can translate the message. Top is the letter in your message, bottom the translation
click me for the table

ok i have check you table and confronting the first line with the second line how you have suggestion me, the result the translation of my letter are this message : however i have been tasked with sending out this message hopes of reaching any outpost still operational

But for the password quest not is good
if is PXHLGLB = However
q= i
and the code pcgl= have
allw= been
ecdtlo= tasked
hqep= with
dlwoqwn= sending
xfe= out
epqd= this
vlddcnl= message
qw=in
and other word.

wht is my error now?
i has check 2 time, the message are ok i have vrite well the word or have fact an error??

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Virida - 03-28-2022

(03-28-2022, 07:01 PM)sakurakid Wrote:
(03-28-2022, 04:06 PM)Virida Wrote:

(...)

all none

click me for the table

ok i have check you table and confronting the first line with the second line how you have suggestion me, the result the translation of my letter are this message : however i have been tasked with sending out this message hopes of reaching any outpost still operational

But for the  password quest  not is  good
if  is PXHLGLB = However
q= i
and the code pcgl= have
allw= been
ecdtlo= tasked
hqep= with
dlwoqwn= sending
xfe= out
epqd= this
vlddcnl= message
qw=in
and other word.

wht is my error  now?
i has check  2 time, the  message are ok i have vrite well the word or have  fact an error??
You have forgotten the "in" in your message.
however I have been tasked with sending out this message in hopes of reaching any outpost still operational

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - sakurakid - 03-29-2022

thank you so much virida i has supered the password!

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Virida - 03-29-2022

Yay, I am glad it helped! :D

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Rose-Grimm-Spirit - 05-16-2022

Hey! I'm new on site and right now the cipher quest is being a real pain, I think I've got the right sentence but every time I input it's wrong?

Here's what I got: We are fortunate to have survived the catastrophic end to civilisation as we knew it.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Virida - 05-23-2022

(05-16-2022, 02:47 PM)Rose-Grimm-Spirit Wrote: Hey! I'm new on site and right now the cipher quest is being a real pain, I think I've got the right sentence but every time I input it's wrong?

Here's what I got: We are fortunate to have survived the catastrophic end to civilisation as we knew it.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Probably super late and you have figured it out already but the problem is that you are using British spelling in civilisation and the site uses American spelling, so it is civilization. I keep tripping over that all the time as well