The Final Outpost
SPOILERS || Quest support - Printable Version

+- The Final Outpost (https://forum.finaloutpost.net)
+-- Forum: The Final Outpost (https://forum.finaloutpost.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site Discussion (https://forum.finaloutpost.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: SPOILERS || Quest support (/showthread.php?tid=663)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Shadow5 - 02-11-2022

Hi, not sure if this is the right place for this, but I just completed the 4th quest, and it said I got a rat bat thing, but it  never showed up in my lab. Did I do something wrong or something?

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Virida - 02-11-2022

(02-11-2022, 09:44 AM)Shadow5 Wrote: Hi, not sure if this is the right place for this, but I just completed the 4th quest, and it said I got a rat bat thing, but it  never showed up in my lab. Did I do something wrong or something?

No, it just takes a while to show up sometimes due to caching issues. If you still do have the link to the creature you can try going to the action page and moving it to a different tab, that usually speeds the process up. Otherwise it can take a few hours (sadly nothing we have an influence on, this delay is related to a caching layer the current host inforces)

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - sakurakid - 03-05-2022

Hi guys!

How you know, i don't succeed find anityng...
i'm commitng in this quest: During your visit to the Shady Caverns, Roy mentioned the abandoned communications tower beyond the lake. Since then, you’ve toyed with the idea of exploring it…
I'm arrived at the pc that request a password, i have try many combination number and word but nothing.
I have necessity an advice.
the combination 6x7 hitchhiker
hitchhiker
6x7=42
hitchhiker 42
42 hitchhiker
6x7 hitchhiker
7x6 hitchhiker 42
42-7x6
six for seven forty two hitchhiker
6x7+42
6x7-42
hitchhiker 6
hitchhiker 7
htch42hhi6x7ker
42htc6xhhi7ker
car 42
don't have functioned.. I dont' have other ideas...
Hi had exploring the room for much time but don't have find other suggestion
Please help

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Virida - 03-05-2022

(03-05-2022, 12:10 AM)sakurakid Wrote: Hi guys!

i'm commitng in this quest: During your visit to the Shady Caverns, Roy mentioned the abandoned communications tower beyond the lake. Since then, you’ve toyed with the idea of exploring it…
I'm arrived at the pc that request a password, i have try many combination number and word but  nothing.
hitchhiker
 (...)
hitchhiker 7
htch42hhi6x7ker
42htc6xhhi7ker
car 42
Please help
You have to explore the rest of the outpost. The passwords are not a combination of the hints you find. When you return you have to enter two passwords after each other, first one that you found in the communications room, one found elsewhere.
If you want the answer directly, it can be found in the FAQ linked in the first post of this thread

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - sakurakid - 03-09-2022

(03-05-2022, 04:36 PM)Virida Wrote:
(03-05-2022, 12:10 AM)sakurakid Wrote: Hi guys!

I'm arrived at the pc that request a password, i have try many combination number and word but  nothing.
hitchhiker
 (...)
hitchhiker 7
htch42hhi6x7ker
42htc6xhhi7ker
car 42
Please help
You have to explore the rest of the outpost. The passwords are not a combination of the hints you find. When you return you have to enter two passwords after each other, first one that you found in the communications room, one found elsewhere.
If you want the answer directly, it can be found in the FAQ linked in the first post of this thread

Hi!
thank you for the help!
I have exploring all outpost but non has find aniting suggestion.
I prefer had the password onestly. i'm tired of search.
First post in topic for suggestion? Thank you i run to see

EDIT:
ok i have try all suggestion present in the first post possible password nothing are acepted from the quest

Boh, now i try e new exploring of the all outpost but the my past exploring don't have gave me any suggestion; i think try any word of the message, or if i find some new number boh

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Virida - 03-11-2022

(03-09-2022, 04:00 PM)sakurakid Wrote: Hi!
thank you for the help!
I have exploring all outpost but non has find aniting suggestion.
I prefer had the password onestly. i'm tired of search.
First post in topic for suggestion? Thank you i run to see

EDIT:
ok i have try all suggestion present in the first post  possible password nothing are acepted from the quest

Boh, now i try e new exploring of  the all outpost but  the my past exploring don't have gave me any suggestion; i think try any word of the message,  or if i find some new number boh

There are two passwords you have to enter after each other.
First one is: hitchhiker.
After that is accepted you have to enter: piscinebabbler
No combination of the two and if you have left the screen once you have to enter the first one again, get it accepted and then do the second

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - sakurakid - 03-13-2022

thank you so much! have function!

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - RM Damika - 03-19-2022

I trei it for week and it don´t work

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - Virida - 03-19-2022

(03-19-2022, 11:19 AM)RM Damika Wrote: I trei it for week  and it don´t work

Try what exactly?

RE: SPOILERS || Quest support - RM Damika - 03-24-2022

Virida Wrote:
RM Damika Wrote:I trei it for week  and it don´t work

Try what exactly?
This : QE QD XFB OFEJ CWO YBQGQULNL EX ABLCEPL UQML QWEX C WLH CNL XM LWUQNPELWVLWE.
The other Problem is i have Completed al quest an no extra spot