The Final Outpost
Lab notes upgrade! - Printable Version

+- The Final Outpost (https://forum.finaloutpost.net)
+-- Forum: The Final Outpost (https://forum.finaloutpost.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://forum.finaloutpost.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Lab notes upgrade! (/showthread.php?tid=617)

Pages: 1 2

Lab notes upgrade! - Corteo - 02-19-2021

Over the past few weeks we have started to work on some much needed and, in some cases, much asked for updates.  You may have noticed the change to the view page a few days ago.  But this is a much more exciting announcement!

Introducing lab notes 2.0
- A faster and more dynamic user experience
- A better way of organizing and presenting information (TABS!)
- A breeding predictor table that will give the chances of various outcomes
- A checker for inbreeding between two creatures

We hope you enjoy it!  As always bugs may have slipped past us.  Please report these promptly in the bug reporting sub forum.

We can't wait for you to see what else we have coming up!

RE: Lab notes upgrade! - BlueLatios - 02-19-2021

This is awesome! Definitely make things easier for people, thank you, Cort!

RE: Lab notes upgrade! - Evelyan - 02-19-2021

This is awesome. I love the breeding predictor.

RE: Lab notes upgrade! - Halo--Cat - 02-19-2021

Amazing!, thank you for the great update, take care Corteo <3

RE: Lab notes upgrade! - Banhana - 02-19-2021

Is this just an announcement of upcoming change or is it implemented to the site now? Because for me the lab notes look the same as before ^^'

Anyway this is great news! Thank you!

RE: Lab notes upgrade! - dustpuppy - 02-19-2021

Oh wow, this is awesome! Thank you! I especially love the relation checker, that takes away a lot of hassle!

(02-19-2021, 08:44 PM)Banhana Wrote: Is this just an announcement of upcoming change or is it implemented to the site now? Because for me the lab notes look the same as before ^^'

Click on the "Analysis" tab (top left) to find the new features.

(02-19-2021, 09:41 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: Oh wow, this is awesome! Thank you! I especially love the relation checker, that takes away a lot of hassle!

(02-19-2021, 08:44 PM)Banhana Wrote: Is this just an announcement of upcoming change or is it implemented to the site now? Because for me the lab notes look the same as before ^^'

Click on the "Analysis" tab (top left) to find the new features.
Could you clarify where the analysis tab should be? for me the lab notes page opened from the Word drop menu looks the same it looked before ^^'''
there is only listed creature notes, bulletin board and then the numbered bulletins. Maybe I am totally in the wrong place?

RE: Lab notes upgrade! - Corteo - 02-19-2021

You need to go to creature notes -> click on a breed -> analysis

(02-19-2021, 10:26 PM)Corteo Wrote: You need to go to creature notes -> click on a breed -> analysis
Thank you!!

RE: Lab notes upgrade! - Chaosdawn - 02-19-2021

Awesome! Thank you! =D