The Final Outpost

Full Version: Show off your favourite creatures!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[Image: exJPO3.png]

I believe it is a good time to show off my gorgeous boy who I got from a friend by trading a Vizago capsule I came across in the shelter

he is good boy
G6 Stranga Sciuro's!: [Image: TFClx3.png][Image: Hz0kF3.png][Image: 4O4PV3.png]

And my favourite G3 Cats :D
[Image: MIgE23.png][Image: hdDJv3.png][Image: eEb6a3.png][Image: NCTpK3.png][Image: tjBy73.png][Image: 1PNIQ3.png][Image: F6v2J3.png][Image: zGTIB3.png][Image: 3nOnk3.png][Image: iaHbi3.png][Image: JTZlS3.png][Image: wlgJS3.png][Image: s9vht3.png][Image: ApcvP3.png]
My favourite Netimos so far:
[Image: 4hQBt3.png][Image: D2LUt3.png][Image: TQKci3.png]
[Image: bBoi83.png][Image: ARn4v3.png][Image: LRqhO3.png]
Ah, Yes. I'm So Sorry! I Got So Excited By How Pretty They Were, I Forgot About The Two Week Limitation For New Creatures. I May Post The Pairing Again At A Later Date (After The Two Week Period Is Up) If Others Missed Them And Want To See Them But Until Then, Here Are Some Other Creatures I've Been Super Happy With.
This Gorgeous Luna Hundo Pairing: [Image: yhYcT3.png] [Image: xsSKv3.png]
Some Lovely Foxes: [Image: 14RkF3.png] [Image: UrMi73.png] [Image: 07BgF3.png]
A Saltanta That Very Much Resembles A Tiger: [Image: 6fzQ13.png]
And A Very Pretty Cevalo: [Image: IWoUN3.png]
now notes are unlocked.... wanted to share some pretties. <:

[Image: deqzo3.png][Image: piLEV3.png][Image: jc85V3.png][Image: luLq53.png][Image: E0a5F3.png][Image: 1oXwa3.png]
@Zeyh: Oh, that red and black one is a beauty!

Some of my favs:
[Image: QF2mA3.png][Image: Bc2PE3.png][Image: 0pORv3.png][Image: 7VlCm3.png][Image: v1M7h3.png]

Very colourful/shiny:
[Image: k2lfB3.png][Image: 0i6Rn3.png][Image: Ndcke3.png][Image: Q3lk33.png][Image: hzbki3.png][Image: Is27E3.png] 
[Image: urDPI3.png][Image: yT0AW3.png]  [Image: 2LgoI3.png][Image: 7vId73.png][Image: X6Jig3.png]

More natural colours:
[Image: 0zfmr3.png][Image: b7gVg3.png][Image: zApeX3.png][Image: H0QHD3.png][Image: orv1K3.png][Image: wzIMl3.png]
My favourites:
[Image: SUmkS3.png][Image: BqV1z3.png][Image: aE4Ua3.png][Image: Ac6yn3.png][Image: DRJ513.png][Image: k5Vqd3.png][Image: GzXlu3.png][Image: LsPXg3.png]

And the results of a 6 month long project:
[Image: zzH0h3.png][Image: KvQtd3.png]
My all time favourites:
Ebena Kurantos
[Image: cYUpb.png]
Best shelter catch, I couldn't believe it when I found her! <33 Also turned out I had the perfect mate for her, and I've been breeding them for the past year now. Some more favourites:
[Image: IsLl7.png][Image: tIjQx.png][Image: e81bI.png][Image: uIhWg.png][Image: AloKv.png][Image: m2DLw.png][Image: hfOhW.png]

More species
[Image: mWZ58.png][Image: siwR1.png][Image: gocPC.png][Image: BkwtZ.png][Image: KHA6x.png][Image: uaJ9R.png][Image: jcUYU.png]
(08-31-2022, 11:13 AM)Neon-skittles Wrote: [ -> ][...]
And the results of a 6 month long project:
[Image: zzH0h3.png][Image: KvQtd3.png]

Oooh, those are impressive! You wouldn't happen to be willing to trade a sibling capsule for gold or creatures... ?

My latest breeding success is only 4G (but they're new after all):
[Image: 1JuLl3.png]
[Image: sBl0y3.png][Image: HxLCg3.png][Image: t0JKM3.png][Image: qXVRf3.png][Image: jmUS43.png]

[Image: bK2Wh3.png][Image: ZzIwx3.png][Image: qPByj3.png][Image: 49os43.png]

Editing to show off my even 6th gen who just grew up, I did not expect this outcome! But I think she looks really cool:
[Image: Zop9I3.png]
And I'm still not over how pretty this one turned out:
[Image: fuErD3.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9