The Final Outpost

Full Version: Ebena Kuranto Showroom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: 2NURx3.png]
Completely unexpected G1 Unicorn? Yes.
[Image: P5Ixf3.png]

Not G1, totally unexpected AWESOMENESS
What color would you call this on an irl horse? 
[Image: bahch3.png]

But I'm addicted to collecting these...Maybe one day I'll get an alicorn lol
[Image: Awxgb3.png][Image: M1trk3.png][Image: cMlTV3.png]
Nice!
[Image: GOl633.png]
(05-21-2021, 09:05 PM)Mondschatten Wrote: [ -> ]What color would you call this on an irl horse? 
[Image: bahch3.png]

That would be a roan flaxen chestnut with a bald face!
More breeding success :D
[Image: 5CPgJ3.png]

And more pretties from the market and cupboard:
[Image: xLH6w3.png][Image: T5KiT3.png][Image: 0Gxpt3.png]
The Good: [Image: g3Dss3.png][Image: MOUQy3.png][Image: YU33o3.png][Image: wvNmv3.png][Image: 3thV53.png][Image: FIxQg3.png][Image: Y7GQ93.png]

The Great:[Image: oUFHW3.png][Image: oXCfZ3.png][Image: en8Sr3.png][Image: 68nzA3.png][Image: ClbSn3.png]

Perfection:[Image: e2uli3.png][Image: 46pdX3.png]

I love my last two.
The silver blends flawlessly into the paws and wings, plus his black mane, and the white socks match the horn... Overall he's very pleasing to look at!
The second. Is a demonic sparkle dalmation. An evil clown car or ice cream truck. I'm baffled and delighted by her and I hope those two give me equally crazy kids.
A new favourite <3
[Image: 7sQOf3.png]

And some more interesting ones:
[Image: 3AnlK3.png][Image: Eds0U3.png][Image: axomG3.png][Image: jLYgK3.png]
[/url][Image: z8oXX3.png][Image: Gar9Y3.png][Image: VDhOx3.png][Image: YJLiV3.png][Image: kOazR3.png][Image: tzJfP3.png]
Also I just love when the white horn/white marking combo. It looks like they got splashed with paint! 
[url=https://finaloutpost.net/view/tzJfP][Image: AGar83.png][Image: Kk0t33.png][Image: o7MSS3.png]
One more breeding success and two market pretties:
[Image: m8VZh3.png][Image: q9kHG3.png][Image: skEPI3.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4