The Final Outpost

Full Version: A New Adventure Awaits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The quests are telling a large story and are dependent on one another, so they need to be played in order.
This was a really lovely quest - my favourite so far. :D Thank you for writing it and letting us play through it!
(09-03-2020, 11:23 AM)Corteo Wrote: [ -> ]The quests are telling a large story and are dependent on one another, so they need to be played in order.

thank u for the info. now to go see how lost i can get
The Computer needs a sledgehammer to its mainframe...maybe that is the password :P
(09-05-2020, 10:29 PM)BendyDemon Wrote: [ -> ]The Computer needs a sledgehammer to its mainframe...maybe that is the password :P

I see you subscribe to percussive maintenance. ;)
(09-05-2020, 11:26 PM)pinkgothic Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-05-2020, 10:29 PM)BendyDemon Wrote: [ -> ]The Computer needs a sledgehammer to its mainframe...maybe that is the password :P

I see you subscribe to percussive maintenance. ;)

Sometimes it is the only viable option.

Still stuck on the password....is the clue words scrambled? I dunno..
Was there a new creature with this quest? I had 5 capsules already when I completed it, and returning to the quest page says “If you want to obtain more of the species that you found here, click here.“ But I never obtained a creature.
You got an adult like in the first quest.
(09-05-2020, 11:41 PM)BendyDemon Wrote: [ -> ]Still stuck on the password....is the clue words scrambled? I dunno..

If I may give a hint, I think this quest is too easy for you. ;) Think... less complex.
Ok..I finally got it. Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3