The Final Outpost

Full Version: Show off your Girafos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There doesn't seem to be a thread yet, so show us your best Girafos please! :)

I'll start:

[Image: FyIrW.png] [Image: u7s7G.png] [Image: 3gQjF.png] [Image: W1Rph.png] [Image: oUh7P.png]
(08-30-2020, 03:33 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: [ -> ][Image: u7s7G.png]

I don't have any of my own yet, but wow, this one's gorgeous! :)
I finally had some luck breeding!
The first one is the sister of the one pinkgothic liked, I hope her parents will have many more babies. :)
[Image: s7Jfh.png] [Image: 7zFWG.png]
Here's some of mine.
[Image: nPc9Y.png][Image: rNgkK.png][Image: DmNlF.png][Image: 9td5W.png][Image: yRI9f.png][Image: GZfPE.png]
I think this one will make a pretty boy soon:
[Image: MOEqK.png]
Oooh, Rafos! Here are a few of mine that I love:

[Image: 6TAOA.png][Image: jogDZ.png][Image: m2YvI.png][Image: rNVD4.png][Image: PRdD4.png]

The last two are siblings and I honestly don't know which one I like more...
I have some green ones, some brown ones, some darker ones, and this one with bright contrast!

[Image: otTXd.png][Image: RPcMQ.png][Image: 4vY3u.png][Image: rHL1a.png][Image: XANTO.png][Image: MS5i4.png][Image: Gy3lk.png][Image: gFux8.png][Image: hONtF.png]
Finally I was able to breed. It's abit dull, but I like the blue accents.

[Image: PSYnM.png]
The first one looks very much like his half-brother, but I like that he's almost monochrome. The last one is a 3G I did not expect from his parents (who are brown with gold spots and black with blue spots).
[Image: uY1yb.png] [Image: 8XN1w.png] [Image: uGtpy.png] [Image: WKRw4.png] [Image: bSKm2.png]
I have four cupboard Girafos at this point! Didn't think that would ever happen, but here I am. Of those, I am fondest of this moonlit girl:

[Image: ClD7E.png]

(She's very similar to the second-to-last Girafo posted by cabuso recently! Just some different highlights on the 'fins', basically.)
Pages: 1 2 3