The Final Outpost

Full Version: A New Adventure Awaits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
OUTPOST #1 – BULLETIN #61
PRIORITY: NON-URGENT
PURPOSE: REMINDER
SUBJECT: THE SHADY CAVERNS

Good morning, everyone!

It has come to our attention that despite numerous bulletins and even personal invitations, no one has actually visited the Shady Caverns yet. Roy Shade has expressed his disappointment in several recent communiques, and we would like to remind you that the Shady Caverns are only a short walk from the outpost.

Don’t forget that as part of our wellness initiative, hours of exercise logged can be converted into dessert points! Exploring the vast network of caves would be a great way to rack up points while also getting away from the lab, enjoying some new sights, and observing the creatures of the Shady Caverns ecosystem in their natural habitat.

We hope that everyone will take some time—perhaps a weekend? Maybe a midweek minivacation?—to stop by the Shady Caverns, meet Roy and Nora, and delve into the caves. As an added bonus, it will be a nice, cool, constant temperature underground…much better than the recent heat spikes we’ve been experiencing since summer arrived!

Excerpts from visitor reports will be recorded here.
YAYYYYYYY! :)
Nora is adorable and I love her outfit and I want to pet her.
A new quest yay.
Awesome! But also, I'm capsule-locked XD
wow I'm looking forward to it!
Wooooo! I'll have to wait until I'm unlocked. Anyone know how many slots you need?
That was such a nice quest! Thank you! :)

(07-12-2020, 07:01 PM)Chaosdawn Wrote: [ -> ]Wooooo! I'll have to wait until I'm unlocked. Anyone know how many slots you need?

You'll need 2 slots.
Thanks for the awesome release! I had a great time making a flowchart map as I went : D
Ok..stupid question time but..how do I get to Roy's Lab to get the axe?

Oops...never mind (sigh)
Pages: 1 2 3