The Final Outpost

Full Version: Warning!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yosof is back and i have bought stuff from him
Surely there will be no consequences
ngl kinda wish these items were real, i wont buy any cause i can see from other replies they are temporary, but man, id love to have more uses for my monees.
well... followed the pst before I saw the warning, but as it seems I did not get what I bought anyway grrr...
Oh my! This was fantastic! I am trying to collect every phenotype of the Klara Alsaltos, so I bought 6 capsules from the splicer. Then I used the Enhanced Sequencer to see what their genetics would be. Then I cross checked with my records to see if I had them already. If I only had one gender, I influenced the other gender. If I already had both, I rerolled the genetics with the Genetic Shuffler. All together, I think I spent 1200 Gold on 6 new outcomes for my Klara collection. Woohoo!

Just don't try to buy the extra capsule slot. That isn't real unfortunately.
Guys something is shuffling about in the back of my lab, is this normal.
[tilts head in confusion]
whoshewhatsit now??
and what's this thing "illicit inventory" at the top on the home page???

i take it i apparently missed an April Fools prank... Again...?
that's what i get for actually sleeping for a change.
ah well, such is life. [shrugs]
(04-01-2024, 06:54 PM)DraconisVenenum Wrote: [ -> ]Yosof is back and i have bought stuff from him
Surely there will be no consequences
My stranga sciuro are growing multiple eyes and wings and speaking in mandarin send help-
I spent all my money before I saw your post ... and found out I only have 3 days to use the items. Oopsie....
I was only interested in the slots and didn't try the others, since then Yosof has not been back :/
Pages: 1 2