The Final Outpost

Full Version: New Species Discovered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
my guess is some kinda mix between a potoo and bird of paradise? though their legs look kind of waterbirdy… very excited!
I'm so curious to see how they grow up! Their juvenile form definitely looks like a screaming or hungry baby bird, lol. Kind of hoping for a fierce-looking bird of prey.
still not seeing any, this has to be the first new release I am not seeing in the cupboard, very frustrating
chicken-mice?! ...or a Zaunkönig? (don't know the english word for it)

(11-28-2023, 05:14 AM)Thaliel Wrote: [ -> ]still not seeing any, this has to be the first new release I am not seeing in the cupboard, very frustrating

the cupboard is full with the new capsules, and only with them. strange, that You don't see them
(11-28-2023, 05:14 AM)Thaliel Wrote: [ -> ]still not seeing any, this has to be the first new release I am not seeing in the cupboard, very frustrating
Have you tried clearing your cache? Opening the site in another browser? Deactivating adblock in case you blocked something you shouldn´t have? Because the cupboard has not been empty after the initial frenzy was over, maybe 3 or 4 hours into the release. It has definitely been full for the past 12 hours
ohohoho!!!! these guys are so Creature, i’m totally enamoured with them :O! looks like they have some really nice colour combos. funky little wren orb, nightjar beak, bat eared buddies :]! and their little baby muppetlings
"Their lack of eyesight" - hm, but that one thing is an eye, correct? Cyclop chicken! XD
It’s a false eye marking to throw off predators :)
Okay they. Are. Perfect. Love 'em!
(11-28-2023, 01:32 PM)Corteo Wrote: [ -> ]It’s a false eye marking to throw off predators :)

Ah I see! ^^
So they rely on echolocation, as it is described, is that why they have bat-ears?
Pages: 1 2 3 4