The Final Outpost

Full Version: Solstice & Halloween Collection Checklist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
UPDATE 1/2/2024: Added a spreadsheet for the 2020-2022 Solstice event creatures!

UPDATE 12/29/2023: Updating this thread as a general event checklist, added a new spreadsheet for the 2023 Solstice creatures, updated old spreadsheets to match the format of the new ones.

For anyone interested in a completion checklist for the event creatures, here's some Google Spreadsheets I've made:

2023 TFO Solstice Collection Checklist

2020-2022 Solstice Collection Checklist

2023 TFO Halloween Collection Checklist

2020-2022 TFO Halloween Collection Checklist

How To Use

Click on File > Make A Copy to save a version to your own Google Drive

The Main tab shows your progress for all the species at a glance. Clicking on the species name directs you to the specific sheet tab. It's also a nice reference guide in case you forget which caps are for what species.

Each species has a sheet where you can check off the gene set you've collected. I've made it so it can track your progress for a gene set for either gender (27 to collect) or if you want to go that extra mile, to collect a gene set for each gender (54 or 108 to collect). Just tick off the box and all the values should update properly.

You can update the font size, colors, change cell sizes, or add new sheet tabs for your own notes but I would avoid making any adjustments like renaming the tabs, adding/removing/moving columns or rows on the current tabs as it might break some of the formulas. If you come across the hidden column tick boxes, don't touch those lol. If you're savvy with spreadsheets and comfortable doing it though, feel free to fix it up however you want or use it as a reference to make your own version.

Let me know if you've come across any issues like incorrect links or images~

Good luck with those collections and happy event cap hunting!
Thank you again for this tool, it's great!

This is what I'm starting with:

[attachment=326]

We'll see how it goes :)
(10-04-2023, 09:00 AM)kztory Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you again for this tool, it's great!

This is what I'm starting with:

We'll see how it goes :)

OoOoOo! Check out those two completed collections, how exciting!
Thank you for sharing, I am glad that some peeps are getting some use out of it :D

This is so cool, have you made one of these for all creatures?  I wish they had something like this in the game since they already have research goals.
(10-08-2023, 06:53 PM)tatzelwurmz Wrote: [ -> ]This is so cool, have you made one of these for all creatures?  I wish they had something like this in the game since they already have research goals.

I've only done them for the Halloween creatures released so far. It's easier to do something like this for the event creatures since they have a limited set of genes.

While its possible to make this for creatures like the Kosmira Girafo or Glubleko that have 3 traits, there are still 729 variations to collect. Once you get into creatures like Stepa Safido the amount of variations is.. astronomically ridiculous and there is no possible way to get all of them even with multiple people joining in to help lol. I guess you could make a more defined checklist (ie: A Stepa of each base color only) but would be harder to code something custom like that unfortunately.
Added a checklist for the 2023 Halloween Event creatures! 
Decided to make this a separate document as the genetics are still unknown and I'll need to make some adjustments later on but it still should help with tracking your collection before the notes are dropped in a few weeks. 

Happy NR capsule hunting, hope you're able to grab all your favorites before the season ends! :D
Yesss, I just managed to trade for the last Gudra Kornaro I was missing. So happy!
(10-22-2023, 06:11 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Yesss, I just managed to trade for the last Gudra Kornaro I was missing. So happy!

Nice! Congrats on completing the set Dustpuppy! :D
Is there another HW species you are close to completing?
I think we are more or less half way through the halloween? So it may be a good time to check what we are working with!

After what seems like million duplicates i am finally getting there... If only I could find this 2 missing Kapos I would honestly be done :D
Added a checklist for the 2023 Solstice creatures and updated the old sheets to match the new format :D
I am working on one for the previous year's solstice creatures but still missing a few juvenile sprites - should be completed within the next week :)

2023 TFO Solstice Collection Checklist

Which of this year's solstice creatures are ya'll planning to collect? I love them all but might try to focus on the Kauri Makzelo first so I can try to complete at least one whole collection before the event ends XD
Pages: 1 2