The Final Outpost

Full Version: TFO headcanons!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What headcanons do you have about The Final Outpost? Mine are that most of the creatures we find were originally made during or before the Great War via genetic modification to be used as living art pieces (hence the huge colour/marking variety) or as use in military (ex. Scuiros and Etarakidos as messengers, Monta Selos as living tanks), similar to the dinos here https://youtu.be/M9vjplUdfJA?si=NLxVaPsQlNiC8efG

Also theres gotta be more humans around, sure some nuclear disaster happened and now its a desolate wasteland but like...we CANT be the only ones, our outpost and outpost 3 if theres people there  cant be the only ones because if so that might be an issue for repopulation...at the very least i headcanon some surviours made up from the armies in The War.

What are your headcanons?
I feel like staff are probably somewhat disqualified from sharing head-canons due to our vicinity to sekrit spoilerz (regardless whether or not our head-canons have anything to do with that - someone's bound to think so!), but I approve of this thread and I hope you get responses. :D
no one? no one else has headcanons? or fan theories?
well, might as well throw another one in. Finni Mortis is Canadian. i dont even know if Canada exists anymore, but he is one. he keeps an Albertasaurus skull in his room and has a pressed maple leaf on display on his desk.
(10-01-2023, 12:02 AM)DraconisVenenum Wrote: [ -> ]Also theres gotta be more humans around, sure some nuclear disaster happened and now its a desolate wasteland but like...we CANT be the only ones, our outpost and outpost 3 if theres people there  cant be the only ones because if so that might be an issue for repopulation...at the very least i headcanon some surviours made up from the armies in The War.

My headcanon is: All the people in the outposts were frozen a long time ago and then revived, right? So if some people survived outside the outposts, they are 1,500 years ahead of us, probably mutated due to the toxic waste and nuclear fallout, and we probably won't understand their language (at least not without the help of AI).
(10-02-2023, 09:43 PM)dustpuppy Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-01-2023, 12:02 AM)DraconisVenenum Wrote: [ -> ]Also theres gotta be more humans around, sure some nuclear disaster happened and now its a desolate wasteland but like...we CANT be the only ones, our outpost and outpost 3 if theres people there  cant be the only ones because if so that might be an issue for repopulation...at the very least i headcanon some surviours made up from the armies in The War.

My headcanon is: All the people in the outposts were frozen a long time ago and then revived, right? So if some people survived outside the outposts, they are 1,500 years ahead of us, probably mutated due to the toxic waste and nuclear fallout, and we probably won't understand their language (at least not without the help of AI).

OHHH THAT’S SO SICK ACTUALLY….
Imagine if we get a quest where we interact with the survivours of the War and we get culture shocl...oh that would be so cool
New headcanon: Suzuki is not frim TFO originally, but rather was the protagninist of a fantasy anime, before he got flamed by IsekaiDragon-Chan (fantasy equiv to Truck-kun) and got isekaid into the world of TFO, and thats why his design is so anime and out of place compared to the other scientists.

Lol
But a more in line serious one: C.Roote has scars on his neck and wrist. He was attacked by a Saltana and barely survived. Taken from my RHG design for him where he was attacked by Bog.
(10-03-2023, 06:58 PM)DraconisVenenum Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine if we get a quest where we interact with the survivours of the War and we get culture shocl...oh that would be so cool
That’s like, something out of Dr. Stone… I love it!!!
(10-03-2023, 06:58 PM)DraconisVenenum Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine if we get a quest where we interact with the survivours of the War and we get culture shocl...oh that would be so cool
If we even still read as the same species to those descendants.
The whales fly, the squirrels and horses have wings, just everything about Imsanga Afero... all that caused those changes mean whatever was human, and not frozen for later, ain't gonna be much like anything we'll be guessing.