The Final Outpost

Full Version: The Monochromes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I would say they're all close to monochrome, except the Selo. I'm unsure whether the body belongs in a shade of purple or it's a shade of black.

The yellow marking on the Sciuro does not stand out as much, I think I can add in almost monochromes.
Sheet updated till this post! Thanks again :D
[Image: 6XcTx.png][Image: kSjou.png]

Got these two, though i'm trying to breed more
My monochrome creatures.

[Image: zbpkZ.png] [Image: RyaVR.png] [Image: FEwUg.png][Image: cD9dn.png][Image: dm76J.png][Image: GVEZv.png][Image: SglhS.png][Image: x4AvH.png][Image: IJFj1.png]
Added some monochromes up to this point! ^^
I have this one:
[Image: K7WmU.png]

I also have some other Sciuro that are monochrome except the markings so not sure if you want to log those as well. 
What do we think?

[Image: Ym1Uv.png]
(07-04-2020, 04:18 AM)Kite Wrote: [ -> ]What do we think?

[Image: Ym1Uv.png]

I'm not sure whether that white is in somewhere of thr blue colors. Personally I'd say it consists of two main colors
By definition something is monochrome when it consists of varying tones of a single color, and black and white are both tones! But if this specimen is too disparate from the others that’s also fair, someone will certainly find a similar Cimo with full blue carapace  :)
Hmm that is true, I'll consider that for other creatures. I did follow such a rule for a few Suna Hundos with medium and large spots. I think that Cimo's carapace is gray-ish which contrasts with its wings that is light blue, close to white. I think that's why I see it as having 2 main colors.

On another note, I do have a purple Carapace that looks kinda blending in with its other body parts. But the wings
<.<
[Image: S2Bpr.png]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8