The Final Outpost

Full Version: What is your favourite species?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
curious to know what everyones favourite species is! and why. :D i personally love Muska Felo a lot because well.... kitties. <3 Luma Mordos are also a close favourite because i love how cool they look! though i recently have taken a liking to the Dentega Saltos too because i like bun buns and find them very cute hahah.

what about you guys? :D
Stepa Safido, definitely! I also really like Monta Selo and Arbara Krono ^^ I'm a fan of deer and sheep so Stepa Safido and Arbara Krono feel like obvious choices for me, but I'm not sure why I like Monta Selo so much. I think maybe the combination of rocks and an animal that's really novel to me? So maybe how well the sci-fi elements work together with that breed specifically.
Cielarka Cimos and Pompaca Floros are my favorite because I like bugs and weird color combinations! Cielarka Cimos occupy a special place in my heart because they're a mix of 2 of my favorite insect orders, and I find their genetic mechanics to be the most fun to work with because of all the wing patterns.

Another favorite is the Nebula Glisantos because the concept is so fun and they might have my favorite art of the species. (That's a tough call though)
We all have a different favourite, those of us that actively pay attention to the game, but my personal favourite is the Songa Kreinto! I adore pythons. ;w; Luma Mordos are super cool too, I just love snakes and sharks to bits. :D

In terms of other members of the system, one of us loves both types of Alsalto, one of us likes the Casadisto, and one of us adores the Ornamo. c:
The Stranga Sciuro hold a special place in my heart, because they were my first species but also because I love mice, and the only thing better than mice is mice with wings! Also Lanuga Vizago, because look at them.
[Image: nCWj43.png][Image: 9LPIw3.png][Image: eiJa73.png]

I also love all the *-blekos and similar breeds
[Image: JHR9d3.png][Image: 2Q9UX3.png][Image: 0EZGZ3.png][Image: cbkzn3.png]

Furthermore, various cats, dogs and foxes
[Image: 5Wjtc3.png][Image: 6ClkC3.png][Image: Bc2PE3.png][Image: FbEUQ3.png][Image: BEf2y3.png]

And some honourable mentions
[Image: qFrKp3.png][Image: lo4Yq3.png][Image: x6AaI3.png][Image: bJSZ73.png]

...I'll stop now before I list every species ever.
Klara Alsalto, all the way. Look at these gorgeous Kitsunes!
[Image: txaOz3.png]
 (This one is my favorite because it looks like piano keys. :) )
[Image: uIGhF3.png] [Image: Hp4653.png][Image: 4yMMh3.png][Image: mgUOr3.png]
[Image: cDjM73.png][Image: n0PdY3.png][Image: 74FXd3.png][Image: aHSa83.png]
Mine is the Limaka Cevalo in case nobody noticed by now lol. I have a whole tab dedicated to just that species, and I've been setting up breeding projects to get individuals with specific color genetics such as triple Black with Betta fins that I successfully produced recently, and quicker than expected. My newest goal is to get an all Red Limaka also with Betta fins. I have no idea why I like them to be honest, I just naturally gravitated towards them and now I have a whole army haha.

Here's the triple Black I produced, and named her Jolyne after Jolyne from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Stone Ocean;
[Image: GI0bP3.png]
I am drawned to the ones with complex genetics, I love Bekos, Kirasos, Cevalos.

Krizos are my creature of choice that I decided to do personal breeding project with.

Always happy with new Blekos, cause they're super cute and funny.

As for the new releases, I really like Oazos and now the Safidos i can tell will be a game changer :)
Stranga Sciuro and Safina Krizo supremacy

Im gonna try to build an army and none of you will be able to stop me
i love ombra vesperto and the cthulhu elephants:D
Pages: 1 2