The Final Outpost

Full Version: New Species Discovered
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: Joyce.png][Image: Toler.png]
OUTPOST #1 – BULLETIN #59 - ADDENDUM
PRIORITY: NON-URGENT
PURPOSE: REMINDER
SUBJECT: ENCOURAGING EXERCISE
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
Attention all scientists!
This is a friendly reminder that we should all be making time to exercise daily. Sitting at a workbench or in front of a computer all day isn’t healthy. Strengthening our bodies helps strengthen our minds, so grab a water bottle and head to the nearest fully equipped gym—or even venture outside! Summer is approaching, and it’s bringing lots of warm, sunny days with it. Perfect for a stroll around the outpost or even down to the nearby lake (see attached trail map for directions).
I know some of you may be rolling your eyes right now, but perhaps this incentive will encourage your participation in our wellness initiative: for every hour of exercise logged on your smartwatch, you will earn one point. Fifty points can be turned in for an extra serving of dessert! Or, if you have an aversion to sweet things, you can turn it in for an extra serving of salad. Or boiled peas. Whatever strikes your fancy.
As we strive toward scientific breakthroughs, let’s also strive to break a sweat now and then. Together, we can build a brighter and more healthy future.
Continue reading the addendum here

An important note: With this release we've reached what I consider to be our "base creature set".  The release pace will slow down a bit from now on.
Oooooooh
We shall exercise, thank you!

mashes keyboard rapidly

...oh, virtual sport doesn't count? >.<
Oooh. I was wondering why this creature doesn't appear on the lab notes xD As soon as I'm out of my capsule look, I'm going for them!
Great, a new creature and I have 5 capsules I don't want to give up and 5 successful breedings waiting in the line.

At least there is no time limit on the quest, right?

I wonder what it is, like a jellyfish or something? But the underside of the capsule kinda looks like teeth, so maybe a shark?

What do you guys think it will be?
Ey, why not a jellyshark? xD
Oh so cool ! I just took mine, excited to see what they're going to look like !
My bet is something amphibian, either frog or salamander.
How much space did u have available and how many of the quest creature did you get?
(06-17-2020, 10:12 PM)Danafox Wrote: [ -> ]How much space did u have available and how many of the quest creature did you get?
By the posts in the click thread, it seems that you get 2 of them.
Pages: 1 2