The Final Outpost

Full Version: A New Story Unfolds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A new quest is available to play!  Go to the quest page and look for "Yesterday was a long day in the lab, and now you're catching up on your beauty sleep..." for the next installment of our story!
YAY, new quest <3
great - completed already! :-)
it was right, nothing to find for the quest inventory? or no mission to fullfill? not that i made something wrong :-)
Been looking forward to this since the announcement, just played it - oh man, the plot thickens! I love this story so much. Big thanks to the writers!

I kinda wish we'll get a "other outpost viewpoint" chapter (maybe later on when the current story arc is finished) to find out what the other people were thinking this whole time...
Uh oh, that didn't sound good, hopefully they have some kind of firewall that Dr. A..something (can we have a people-listing of the other outpost too please? XD) won't be able to hack ...
(10-02-2022, 11:37 AM)Kiwiana Wrote: [ -> ]Uh oh, that didn't sound good, hopefully they have some kind of firewall that Dr. A..something (can we have a people-listing of the other outpost too please? XD) won't be able to hack ...

Oh yes! Or invest in some good sturdy deadbolts...
(and I would also like notes on the other people, maybe they could unlock after playing the quests to avoid spoilers?)
wonderful news. thank you!